Ch-18: Demon/Fine Dining

Mysterious Fighter: Another challenger approaches me

Killian: ...

The man and Killian stared each other down as their eyes haven't left each other's yet. Killian could tell that this man isn't just some ordinary fighter, just by looking at his eyes, those are the eyes of a deadly beast. He had sharp-pointed teeth that almost resembles animal. It feels like looking at an ancient being, or a demon.

Killian: I'm gonna guess you're the one who put these men down. Am I correct?

Mysterious Fighter: They were nothing but weaklings who dared to challenge the Master of the Fist. Do you wish to be the next one to fall as well?

Killian cracked a small smile and threw his bag over to the side. 

Killian: You are pretty interesting. And just by looking at you, you don't look like you can be taken down so easily. And it has been weeks since I've been in a fight. So y'know what, why not.

He got in his fighting stance with his eyes glowing red. The mysterious fighter on the other hand unfolded his arms and stood there while checking Killian.

Mysterious Fighter: Come.

Killian moved at a fast pace that it almost seemed like he vanished. He was inches away from the man as a fist was about to connect, but it was simply deflected by the man as he pulled Killian's arm and elbowed him in his back. Killian looked up and sees a chop coming down on him, making him move out of the way in time before the hand could hit him, but it caused a massive crack in the ground.

Killian got up and tried to kick him in the face, but the mysterious fighter dodges it and grabs Killian by the collar and judo tosses him into the ground with full force that the impact behind it cracked the ground. Killian kicks back up and did a backflip kick to the man as it slightly grazed his hair, but the fighter knees him in the gut and roundhouse kicks him into a wall.

Killian: 'Man... He's good.'

Before he could look up, a fist punched him in his face and followed it up with a punch to the gut, making him cough up a bit of saliva. The man was about to land another strike, but Killian ducked down and uppercuts him in the chin. But it didn't make him budge as he was forcing Killian's fist down with his chin as he made direct eye contact with him, making Killian amazed. Causing him to crack a smile.

Killian: 'Incredible. That uppercut should've at least lifted him off of his feet.'

Mysterious Fighter: Where was the ferocity behind that punch? The spirit?

The man sends an uppercut of his own as it lifted both of them up in the air, making Killian a bit dazed but also shocked to witness something that powerful.

Mysterious Fighter: Shoryuken!

They both came back down as Killian hit the ground with his back, making him dazed. The man looked down at Killian as he turned around started to walk off.