Ch-28: Son of a Boxer

Turkey time, turkey time!

It was another normal morning, and Killian was heading on down to the school in his usual pathway. But one person just so happened to spot him during his walk, and that person appeared to be Nagatoro who started to run towards his direction.

Killian: Hm?

She got close enough to touch him on the head just to greet him this morning.

Nagatoro: Top of the mornin'. Senpai.

Killian: Top of the mornin' to you as well.

The two of them started to walk side-by-side towards their school and even had some small talk on the way.

Nagatoro: About what happened yesterday...

Killian: About what?

Nagatoro: You almost calling me a certain word that started with a B~.

Killian: What B word? Buddy?

Nagatoro: No.

Killian: Brilliant?

Nagatoro: No, but thanks for that. 

Killian: Bitch?

Nagatoro: Excuse me?

Killian: Oh, uh... bench. I said bench.

Nagatoro: Oh, I thought you said the other word. But no. 

Killian: Well I said a lot of words that start with B, so can you describe what you're talking about?

Killian was acting like he didn't know what word she was talking about, so she walks right in front of him and tells him.

Nagatoro: You were almost about to call me beautiful yesterday, weren't you?

Killian: Who me? 

Nagatoro: Yes you!

Killian: Can't be me.

Nagatoro: Do I have to refresh that perv memory of yours? You were talking all nice and sweet until you almost slipped up on the word beautiful. We still need to finish up that conversation.

Killian: You sure that was me? All I remember was eating.

Nagatoro started wailing on him as he was blocking her arms while chuckling. Killian knew exactly what she was talking about, he was just in the mood to just have some sort of entertainment this morning before heading over to school, and she just happened to come by. But that was interrupted when Nagatoro's friends and Raven pulled up from around the corner.

Maki: Well, well, look at you two. It's a little early for lollygagging, ain't it.

Sakura: How sweet of them having fun together.