Chapter 1: Hey, Professor Oak!

Aoi Lake.

A young boy with his long-time friend, Gold the Pidgey, a rare golden feathered Pidgey as it's golden and brown feathers shine brightly as if like diamonds.

Upon watching the television, he looks at a program made by the infamous Professor. He looked like a humble old man, just researching Pokemon and gaining a better understanding of them.

Aoi grew excited, as the next day was going to the Trainer License Handouts, him being 10 for a while.

"AOI!" Calls out his father, hearing his son being up late past his bedtime. He walks into the room with an angry look, he has short light brown hair that seems blonde, green eyes, and light brown skin. He wears light blue pajamas as Aoi falls down in surprise and shock as Gold squawks in shock, his feathers seemingly separating in his flustered stagger to the ground,

"Goodness, son..." Dan rubs his eyes, tired, as his Eevee walks beside him with the same tired staggering movements.

"Evour..." Eevee sighs as Gold and Aoi sigh,

"But dad, tomorrow is my very first day as a Pokemon Trainer. I can't sleep..." Aoi was frustrated as Dan sighs, very much worried at how similar their personalities are.

"Aoi... Alright, fine. But I want you in bed by 12. Me and Eevee have a competition to go to..." Dan says as Aoi nods,

"Alright, dad, alright." And with that, Dan closes the door as the two friends stare at the screen...

Then before you know it, it was dark. Aoi lays on his bed, as he has short dark brown hair that is spiked a little bit, the ends being more resemblant to his father's hair with silver eyes resembling his mother's own eyes. He snores and snores and Gold stands on his perch, sleeping as well as the hours go by...

"..." The two soundlessly sleep... They continue until the official day that they leave for their own Pokemon journey...

Dan Lake, his father, is seen brushing his Eevee's coat, as she enjoys it a bunch.

"Hey, don't get too excited, Eevee. We still need to head off to the tournament for our performance!" Dan laughs as Eevee stands still, its coat shining as could be.

"Evoie!" It happily says its eyes closed with magnificence and happiness.

"Hehe, good girl, Eevee," Dan says, as Aoi is seen rushing down the stairs, as Gold happily flies to him,

"Aoi!" Dan says before Aoi can leave. He looks back, seeing his dad's supportive and emotional eyes.

"Stay safe. Okay, son? It might be dangerous out there with many other Pokemon far more deadly than Gold. Train, and make new friends." Dan gives his advice as Aoi nods.

"I will. See ya, dad!" Aoi is off, on his new adventure.

But upon leaving, a kid walks by.

"Oh, why if it isn't the son of the most famous Pokemon fashion designer and performer! My name is Gary, a pleasure to meet someone of a similar status!" Gary, his name is, happily shakes Aoi's hand.

"Ah, I see you have... Wow! Your Pidgey looks absolutely amazing! However, it'll take years before he is able to beat my Pokemon! You better hurry it up and see if my father had any starters for you! Heh, you're gonna need it." Gary walks away as Soon and Gold look in utter confusion.

"Guess that means I'll need an official starter, eh Gold?" Aoi wonders and Gold nods in response, as the two set off into the lab of Professor Oak.

"Hello?" Aoi enters the place, as suddenly...