Chapter 35: Ditto's Mysterious Mansion

"Hey, since nobody's around maybe we should stay until the rain stops," Ash says, as the group heads deeper into a forest, before entering a large building that seemed to represent a mansion.

But on the inside, it was like a theater, as the four head into the place, the lights faint as the lights are turned on by Brock.

"Hm... This place seems like it was recently used..." Brock commented, noticing how clean it looked, remembering his experience in the Pokemon Tower where the Gastly and Haunter (Ash and Aoi held those two Pokemon) alongside the Gengar.

"I have to give it to them, this place does look amazing," Misty commented, as Aoi noticed...

"Huh?" Aoi was a bit confused, as a small weird pink and purple blob rushes away, as soon,

"How cute!!!" Says none other than Misty, as turning around, another Pikachu is seen dancing in front of Ash's, as Misty picked up and noticed its face was 100% NOT a Pikachu, dropping the Pokemon as Brock assumed,

"Maybe it is a different kind of Pikachu?" Brock assumed as Aoi turns to see Ash battling and trying to capture the Pokemon, but was interrupted by a blue-haired girl who dressed like Ash, even mimicked his voice up until then,

"Aw, it still hasn't gotten over that old habit." The Ash cosplayer says as Aoi walks up to see the "Pikachu" mold into a whole new different Pokemon,

"Huh? What's that?" Aoi picks up and scans the Pokemon,

"Ditto, a Transform Pokemon. It is able to rearrange the cells of its body and assume any form. Its only attack is Transform." The dex says, as Aoi had to admit, it looked adorable.

"Haha, so squishy!" Misty plays with the Pokemon, much to its delight, being quite social.

"And Ditto can make itself look just like anything!" Ash comments, as Aoi crouches to its level, as Ditto can sense that Aoi is kind and even caring to other Pokemon, as it rubs against his let-out hand.

Aoi had a bit of a design change, too.

His outfit consists of a black shirt with a white outline of a Pokeball, his jacket still tied to his waist, dark brown pants, and tied around the pants is his feather he got from Zapdos, as it sparks from time to time. The feather has a black base as it fades into a yellow while yellow electricity sparks around it as it is on the left side of his pants, hanging from a keychain-like item that ties around the stick of the feather.

"Your think that's boring!?!" Yells the girl, insulted by Ash's remark about how Ditto is "boring."

"Well, that's what everyone says who doesn't understand Ditto's real power." The girl says as Ditto bounces a bit, much to Pikachu's amazement, copying this bouncing effect.

"Let's have a little match. Then you'll understand why, Ashy-boy." She says as lights come on as the stage is set, and soon,

"This will be great information for Professor Oak..." Aoi says, watching on as the two go at it, with Ash using Bulbasaur and the girl using Ditto.

And for unseen reasons, Ditto not only can transform into other Pokemon but mirrors their every move. Ditto used Vine Whip and restrained Bulbasaur, being quite strong when copying other Pokemon, like it was made to be completely knowledgable of their moves and actions.

But soon, her name is known as "Duplica" as the group is shown a TON of outfits and costumes, as not only Ditto is just as good at copying, but Duplica is a great copycat and even has voices fitting for her characters. She even managed to copy Misty and Aoi's look, but she was more curious about the feather, not being in her set of costumes.