Chapter 3: Aoi's Forest Adventure!

After many hardships and trainer battles, the Weedle he caught is seen battling it out, barely able to defend itself.

"Weedle! Use tackle!" Aoi fights hard with his need bug Pokemon, fighting with it until it too evolved.

"Wow... Weedle! Look at you now!" Aoi is astonished as she too evolved into a beautiful Kakuna.

But soon... A... Somewhat of a problem is afoot.

"... Hey, Kakuna? Can you move at all in this form?" Aoi wondered as the Kakuna shakes, saying no,

"Oh. Well, guess that means we'll just have to put you in your PokeBall then." Aoi suggested as Kakuna obliged, being retrieved inside its PokeBall as Gold stands next to Eevee, confused, as they both don't like the PokeBall lifestyle.

"Well, guess that means we'll have to keep going. Let's just hope we can get out sooner or later." Aoi suggested... As a boy hides in the shadows...

He stares at the trio...

Studying...

But more concerned about the Kakuna...

Since, two days earlier, a huge swarm was on the rise.

Could he too be from the town of Pallet? Pallet Town?

He doesn't have a starter... Only three Pokemon are opposed to his team of two.

"A Pidgeotto, Eevee, and a Kakuna... That Pidgeotto is very weird too... It has golden feathers, unlike the others I've ever seen before... I must investigate than plan my attack." He strategized, and soon, he disappeared into the forest, hoping to meet this mysterious trainer... To not only better himself, but to see if he's as inspiring as another he met before...

"So, what do you guys think we should do after getting out of this forest?" Aoi wondered, Eevee pointed to the food, Gold does a scene of bathing itself by plucking its developing feathers.

"So... A restaurant and a... Spa?" Aoi wondered as the two nodded vigorously.

"Well... I guess I can make it work. Thanks to the trainers, we managed to get quite a few bucks." (This fanfic uses the battle mechanics in the games. When defeating a trainer you get money, as to make it seem that Aoi is not pulling money out of nowhere)

Aoi continues to walk... As suddenly,

"You! You in the jacket!" Says a voice as the three are stunned, as Gold is in fight mode.

"Huh? Who's there!" Aoi wondered as a kid with a samurai getup is seen resting his hand on his sword.

"You there! Do you happen to be a trainer from the town of Pallet!?!" He demands as Aoi stands afar from him,

"Uh... Yes, I am from Pallet Town." Aoi thinks of this as a curious question, as the boy smirks,

"Perfect. You are the fifth trainer I have encountered from the town of Pallet. Every single once leaving a hint of inspiration or fought elegantly and vigorously. Let's see if you can compare..." The samurai points his PokeBall out,

"Now then! Let's have a Pokemon Battle!" The samurai says as Aoi smirks,

"Hey, Eevee. Now it's your chance to fight. Think you can beat him?" Aoi wondered as Eevee nodded, jumping into the fray, and taking a battle stance.

"That's the spirit," Samurai says, throwing the PokeBall,

"Pinsir! Assume battle mode!" The PokeBall releases a MONSTER of a bug Pokemon.

"Huh!?!"

"Evouri!?!"

"Pidg?"

The three are stunned or confused as Aoi sans the being on the Pokedex,