Chapter 18: Tentacool and Tentscruel!

Aoi and Samurai are seen dining at a very high-end restaurant. Food for both humans and Pokemon, Aoi mixed some of the food AJ sold to them. It's like it's infinite.

Place the plates with the respective foods, Aoi's Pokemon dine.

"The fleet should be back in a few hours. What do you want to look at beforehand?" Aoi asks of Samurai as Samurai looked... Uncomfortable.

"This place gives me a creepy air to it. It's like the Beedrill back in Viridian Forest... It's like... An odd session is coming up..." Samurai says as Aoi looked on in seriousness.

"... I can't doubt a feeling from you Samurai, even if I can't feel it." Aoi eats some more food as Samurai looks out the window and into the seas.

"..." Sandshrew nudges his trainer, as Samurai chuckles, petting him,

"I'm fine, Sandshrew. Just eat up so you'll have energy for later." Samurai asks of it as Sandshrew does so.

"Hey, how are you all feeling?" Aoi asks of his Pokemon as they sit on another table beside them. They all cheer in glee as Aoi smiles,

"That's good to know," Aoi says as the two walks the streets of Porta Vista, an island far from the mainland.

"So... Where else next?" Aoi asks as Samurai continues to look a bit on edge.

"C'mon, Samurai, I know feelings from you are seventy-five percent correct, but at least have SOME fun," Aoi asks as Charmeleon nods.

"Mellon." Chameleon somewhat agreed.

"... You don't understand, Aoi. Most of my life in that forest honed my senses to abnormal levels. The hairs on me stick up when danger is near, like a spider, and I can feel the odd air around me minutes away from us. I... I can feel something happening..." Samurai says, as suddenly,

"Listen up all of you!" Says an odd women's voice,

"I am Nastina, and I wanted to ask any volunteers for a project to exterminate the Tentacool that is terrorizing our town! For one million and a voucher for my hotel for free stats alongside first-class meals for a year, I am offering that for the destruction of the Tentacool! If you wish to partake, come to the docks immediately!" Then,

"Isn't Nastina generous!?!" It stops as Samurai knew it.

"... A Tentacool extermination? Now isn't that lovely..." Samurai clenches his fists as he drags Aoi, much to Charmeleon's anger.

"S-Samurai! I get it! Let go of my hand!" Aoi tugs it off, as Samurai says,

"I'm telling you! We can't stay here any longer! It's for both of our sakes!" Samurai says as Aoi stands his ground,

"I get that we can't... But even if so, where can we go? We can't get off of this place, we aren't on the mainland." Aoi says as Samurai stands there in realization,

"We have to wait. We can't just buy a raft and use my Poliwhirl, I am not even sure if we can buy a raft." Aoi says as Samurai stays silent...

...

...

...

Rumbling is felt as if an earthquake started.

"!" Aoi and Samurai's eyes widened as the rumbling came from...

"AHHH!" People scream as Aoi's eyes widened in horror... A gigantic Tentscruel...!

"Run... AOI RUN!" Samurai says as the Tentscruel crashes through buildings and the area is hit with large attacks and zaps from Tentacool.

"Aoi! Quickly, call out Scyther!" Samurai says as Aoi does so,

"Come on out, Scyther!" Aoi says as Scyther is seen giving the two a ride.

"Scyther. Take up to the tallest building. Quickly!" Aoi says as Scyther hops up, as water sand large tsunamis crash onto the shore, as Tentacool raid the area as they destroy buildings and land.

"..." Aoi looks in horror at the destruction that is brought upon the area... In fact... He was disgusted...

"Why are these Pokemon attacking us!?! We just got here!" Aoi was in confusion as suddenly...

"!" Aoi and the others dodge the incoming rays from the Pokemon.

"!" Suddenly, everyone is shocked as...

"Look! Isn't that... Meowth?" Samurai was a bit confused, but when the large gigantic Tentscruel lifts the Pokemon in the air, Tentacool wraps its body around and above its head, using its powers to control the Meowth.

"Listen well, all of you! We are the Tentacool and Tentscruel of the ocean if which you dare try to populate. We tried to warn you about dating to disrupt our homes so we fought back and are destroying yours! We will reclaim our ocean habitat if it's the last thing we do!" The Tentacool communicated as the battle ensues.

"Aoi!" Says none other than Misty,

"Ah, Misty! I didn't expect to see you!" Aoi rushes to her as she says,

"Call out your Poliwrath, we have to get these people to safety!" Misty says as Aoi nods.

"Poliwrath, help us out!" Aoi says as the destruction continues as people are being evacuated.

"Wrath Wrath Wrath Wrath Wrath WRATH!" Poliwrath is effortlessly dodging and carrying others across the flooded city through the waters, defeating any Tentacool that stands in the way,

"You Pokemon dare help put these pathetic humans! Then you're all traitors!" The Tentscruel attacks as Poliwrath can barely dodge. But when Poliwrath is about to get hit...

"Poliwrath! Hydro Pump!" Aoi says as Poliwrath shots at the Tentscruel as it shockingly goes back.

"You... Traitor!" It screams through Meowth again, but Misty...

"Tentscruel!" She calls its name as she stands on top of a building.

"Ah! Misty!" Aoi was shocked as she preaches,

"Please, stop this Tentscruel!" She says as Meowth speaks,

"And why should we listen to pathetic humans who have taken our homes!?!"

"Because... We get the message you sent to us! Look around, you destroyed their home, we get the message you sent to us! Please, Tentscruel, from the bottom of our hearts... We're sorry!" Misty says as it seems she got through to the Pokemon, as it looked at the others are they're scared and terrified.

"... If you dare disrupt our home like this again, we won't stop until every last one of you is destroyed! This is OUR final warning." The Tentacool hops off of Meowth and the Tentscruel throw the cat away as if garbage to it.

...! But the Tentscruel slapped away a small woman, and soon, it scales back into the water along with the other Tentacool, as Aoi sighs,

"Poliwrath, return," Aoi says as he scales down the building.

"Aoi!" Samurai rushes to him as his Sandshrew hugs Samurai's headwear.

"Samurai!" Aoi says as the two soon are seen riding a boat to the mainland...

Sure it was a short story, but something you need to make short, as the story continues

End of Chapter 18.