Chapter 47: The Case of the K-9 Caper!

Takes place in episode 49.

The group has entered the forest that leads to Cinnabar Island, the site of the next Pokemon Gym!

There, Ash and Aoi hope to win the seventh badge of the Pokemon Gym as Togepi sings its melody. A cute Pokemon overall.

But it didn't take long for the action to come their way, as a thief is seen with a large bag of stuff. But a Growlithe from a hidden Officer Jenny sicks the thief, tackling it to disarm them of their firearm.

But as Pikachu throws a Thunderbolt at the supposed thief... It turned out to be a whole skit for training a "K-9" unit, as the other Growlithe all surrounded them, alerted and untrusting of the group.

"Growlithe, the Puppy Pokemon. While loyal to its master, the Growlithe will drive away enemies by barking and biting." The Pokedex reads as no wonder why they're more defensive to the group. It was also a perfect candidate for any police officer.

"Growlithe, line up!" Jenny commands, making every Growlithe rush and line up like commanded.

"These people are our new friends. Say hello, K-9 Unit." Jenny offers, as the Growlithe all bark playfully, making the group a bit happy to know these puppies are so well trained.

But at a building, Officer Jenny offers them a few cups of coco and Brock a coffee.

"You kids must be so exhausted," Jenny says, handing them their drinks as they all agreed respectively.

"I hope you'll be able to eat something," Jenny says, a bit surprised that some kids and an adult managed to walk so far.

But she was stood corrected, as Aoi looked at his side in disgust as the group goes to town on their food, as Eeveon is also just as disgusted.

"What animals you are..." Aoi says, and soon, he finished his plate in a less horrid manner.

But things went to Ash saying how brave the Growlithe are and how despite holding a gun, it went after the man with little to no issue.

But things went into a lecture after Misty commented on how airheaded Ash to be if he commanded Pikachu to attack someone with a gun.

"Having a Pokemon take on an armed opponent is very dangerous unless it had special training." Jenny is seen sipping from her coffee as Aoi sips his hot coco, the perfect time for it in this reality.

"I guess that's true..." Ash realizes his mistake, a bit horrified of what would happen to Pikachu if he did jump at a person wielding an actual gun.

"So far I've been using my Pokemon to battle and help capture other Pokemon," Ash says, but Brock imminently realized that Ash wanted Pikachu to train with the Growlithe under the police.

But after a bit of arguing between Brock and Jenny, Officer Jenny offered that Ash should bring his Pikachu down at the center.

"Oh, and you too with that marvelous Eevee." Jenny offered, as Eeveon and Aoi looked at one another,

"You think you're cut for this, Eeveon?" Aoi wondered as Eeveon nodded, up for this training thing.

But sleeping in the beds of the building in which police officers are stationed, alongside the Growlithe, the group sleeps soundly with Eeveon cuddled with his trainer.

But... Jenny blows a whistle, causing everyone to wake up in a bit of a mood.

"What's going on, Officer Jenny...?" Ash wondered, as Eeveon is seen on the ground, stretching a bit,

"Well, it's time for our classes," Jenny says, as horrified as Ash was, it made sense Officer Jenny made them sleep early because it was FOUR IN THE MORNING.