Chapter 37: Secret

HEY THERE MY SILENT READERS! HERE'S AN UPDATE AFTER A KAGZHDKLLION YEARS~

ALSO I'M SPAZZING OVER IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE PT. 1 ALBUM!! COMMENT YOUR FAV SONG! I'D LOVE TO KNOW...

now the update...for real~

"Chae Rin!" I yelled.

And immediately the two boys looked at me.

She turned her head at me and grinned. We walked up to each other and hugged in relief.

"Ya! Why did you show up just now?! Where were you!? Did you know I could've died looking for you?! You didn't answer my calls! Not even a text!" I began getting mad at her and she just laughed.

"Eomma, I'm okay!" She said, sounding really happy and putting her hands behind her back.

Really? But she doesn't get over her ex that fast. That's what I know.

Then Jungkook and Suga both ran up to us.

"Hey noona! Are you okay now?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"CL my bro! Wassup man!" Suga asked, lifting his hand up for a bro hug.

"You..." she stepped closer to him. "Why are you hanging with Erica? Did you already forget what you've done to her before?" CL's voice got louder.

"Woah...woah...woah...WOAH!" Suga shook his head. "I'm a changed man!" He said and Jungkook and I scoffed.

"Well changed man my a--"

"Omo unni! What happened here?" I asked, lifting her bandaged hand up.

She immediately put it down and hid it in her pocket.

"I...uhh...got scratched." She said.

"There was a hospital tag! If it was a scratch, you wouldn't go to the hospital."

She sighed and spoke. "Soju glass broke and I woke up with him in my bedroom. I passed out and...he uhh..took me to the hospital."

"Wait...wait...so are you saying Jimin was at your house yesterday?" Jungkook asked.

"Last night." She corrected.

"And he took you to the hospital?" Suga asked.

"Yes! I said it already!" She answered.

"That was why he asked me for your address last night." Suga nodded.

"What?! Why did you freaking tell him where it is?! You're so....ugh!" She rolled her eyes and pushed Suga away. Suga stood there and froze.

"You know what...leave me alone." She said and walked away.

"CL wait..." I caught up, holding her arm.

"ALL of you." She cleared. She pulled her arm away and walked home.

"Well great job Suga!" Jungkook bluntly said to him.

"What do you have to say for yourself?!" I asked.

"I...umm..." he stuttered.

"That's what I thought. Nothing." I grabbed Jungkook's hand and took off, leaving him.

"Ya! Ya!" He shouted but we kept walking.

I didn't want to see my bestfriend like this. Not again. I promised I would protect her from any guy that gets in her way. But I guess I didn't. How will she be now? I hope she's okay.

Then suddenly a tear escaped my eye.

"Omo, Erica! Are you crying!?" Jungkook asked.

Nope. I didn't hear that. I didn't hear Jungkook asking me that. But instead he pulled me closer to him and put his arm around my shoulder. I grinned and we walked home.

***

"So um...I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah umm..sure."

"Ok, thanks."

"Oh and Erica..."

"Yeah?"

"If Suga, by any chance, gets in your way...just tell me."

"Oh um...yeah okay. Thanks again Jungkook." I walked up to him and hugged him. He hugged me back and I closed my eyes.

We stood there for like 10 seconds and he pulled apart.

"You should go now. Your mom might be worried. Good night." He said, tucking my hair behind my ears.

I felt butterflies in my tummy and blushed.

"Yeah, good night." I smiled and walked to my door.

"Take care." I waved and he waved back.

I ran up to my bedroom and hugged my pillows.

I screamed in the inside and covered my face.

*VVRRR* VVRRR*

"Uhh..what now!?" I rolled my eyes and got my phone.

Friendly idiot I've never met before: Hey.

Me: Oh hey.

Friendly idiot: Why did you leave me back there?

Me: whut...?

Friendly idiot: A while ago. Why did you leave me.

Me: what the hell r u talking about? I've never met you.

Friendly idiot: yes you did. I was hanging out with you. Think about it.

Jungkook? CL? Su....

"Crap...."

I froze and dropped my phone.

That.. that was him all along?

*VVRRR* *VVRRR*

I slowly picked up my phone and read the text.

Thisfvkingunbelievableidiot: Look outside.

I sat there and froze, blinking my eyes several times.

I opened the window but didn't look out.

"Get out!" I yelled.

"Erica, please just let me explain." He said.

"No. You've done enough." I said, sounding different. Am I...crying?

"Erica...I just want to say I'm sorry." He apologized.

I breathed deeply, holding tightly on my pillow.

"Do you have anymore secrets to tell me?!" I asked, wanting not to rush downstairs and punch his face.

"None anymore, Erica. Will you please--"

"Then get out!" I yelled at him, sounding really furious.

I heard silence. I shook my head and shut the window. Then I grabbed my phone.

SUGA'S POV

I sighed and angrily punched the wall.

Yoon Gi! Why can't you do anything right?! Really?! You try to confess but mess up?! Agh!

I don't know how much I broke her heart but if only I could do something right for once at least we can be as far as friends. I'd be happy.

Just then Jungkook came running to my direction. I stepped back but he held me up by my collar and raised a fist.

"Explain yourself!" He shouted.

"What? So now Erica called for you to come here for her rescue? What am I here? A third wheeler?!" I chuckled.

"You shut up. You don't know how much you hurt her!"

"And what? You're gonna punch me? Go ahead! See how much she'll like it."

Just as I said, he threw that punch at me and I crunched down, sucking all the pain. I looked at him and wiped my wounded lip.

Before Jungkook could throw another one, Erica dashed out the door.