Chapter 18: Krystal's betrayal

"Ok, so what's the deal with you guys?" I asked, annoyed.

CL and Sue have been staring at their food and blushing for almost 10 minutes now.

They didn't answer.

"Hello????" I waved my hands at them. But still, thet won't stop staring!

I slapped their heads and they looked at me.

"Ya! Wae gurae?" Sue scolded, playfully.

"What's with the two of you?" I asked.

"It's yesterday..." CL said, still daydreaming.

I tried to remember what happened yesterday...yep, it's Jimin, Sehun and Suga.

I chuckle. "You must be very happy..." I said, rolling my eyes.

"It feels so great!" CL said and Sue nodded in agreement.

"But...who asked you out?" Sue asked.

"That idiot, Suga." I said, folding my arms and glancing at him, he waved and I faked smiled at him.

"Then...why did you say yes?" Sue chuckled.

"Well, I figured that if I'd say no and I keep playing hard to get he'll just try hitting on me again. And besides, it's for some project anyway."

Sue and CL nodded as we continued eating.

If ever Suga and I become a 'thing' in school. I just wanna die. People might think I'm being a babo for 'dating' him. I mean, c'mon! We all know he's already dated a lot of girls. Then just kept breaking up. Aish...I wish this doesn't lead to something worse. Just then, in the midst of eating some delicious food, Sehun approaches us.

"Hi, Sue." --CORRECTION! Approached HER.

"Hi..." Sue replied. CL and I just stared at them. At least there's a lovely couple here!

"I came her to ask you if you'd want to hang out later, after school." He said.

"Sure, ok." She said. Sehun smiled and went back to the table with his friends.

"I'm so lucky, right?" Sue said to herself.

I rolled my eyes and faced CL.

"So CL, what's up with you and Jimin now?" Sue asks.

"Well, I hope I made the right choice but...we're kinda back together now."

"O.o But CL, isn't he just gonna keep hurting you?"

CL sighs. "I hope not."

Just then Hyuna and Krystal walk to us and they both fold their arms. Hyuna looked sternly at CL and CL looked back.

"Don't act so innocent." She said, in a baby voice.

What? She already knows? How fast do rumors go around this school?!

"Don't act like he actually belonged to you because he never did!" CL shouted back, standing up, their faces only 5 inches away.

She scoffed. "So you actually believed that he was drunk when he kissed me? Well no, he wasn't! And he intentionally did it."

"Why should I believe you? Do you really think I would magically believe what you say? There was a bottle of Soju on the table and do you expect me to think that he wasn't drinking?" CL said. "You made him drink so he could fall in love with you. You plastic!" CL shouted.

Hyuna was about to bring her fist up and punch CL but Krystal held her hand amd spoke. "We'll be put on detention, unnie."

Hyuna scoffed. "Detention my ass. Let go of my hand!" She let go and faced CL again.

"Looks like Krystal's on our side." CL smirked.

Hyuna's ears went red and felt hot as hell. Just then, Jimin walked up to them and wrapped his arm on CL's waist.

"Jimin! Oh, thank God! CL, sh-she's fighting me!" Hyuna pleaded, acting like a baby. Oh my gawd! What a plastic. Krystal just rolled her eyes and so did CL.

"Go away, now." Jimin demanded, coolly. Hyuna put on a fake cute face and held Jimin's arm.

"Oppa, please. Help me." Hyuna acted cutely.

"I said, go away!" Jimin's voice was louder than before. He put off Hyuna's arm and she finally turned back to being a devil.

"Aishh..." she looked at the couple up and down and walked away with Krystal. Jimin faced CL and touched her face.

"Are you ok? Did you get hurt?" He asked.

"Yah, I'm ok." CL answered putting his hand down.

"I don't want you fighting with her, ok? You're already mine."

She giggled. "Yah, yah. Ok."

HYUNA'S POV

"So whose side are you on, huh?!" I scolded.

"U-unnie, I was just warning you we'd be on detention. You know that." She explained.

I scoffed. "Yah, but you embarassed me back there! Do you want everyone to think that Chae Rin is actually better than us? Because of this, no one would fear us anymore!" I sighed and breathed deeply. "Now tell me, whose side are you really on?"

She didn't answer. And for a while I thought she wanted to stay here with me.

"Unnie, I can't take it anymore. You treating me like a pest. It's too hard now. I'm leaving." She said those last words softly.

Did I hear that right? God, Krystal! We've been bestfriends since more than forever but now you're giving me back all this? I try to hold back my tears by looking away and folding my arms.

"Then if that's what you want." I said coolly. "You can leave now."

I heard a small sob as she turned away and left me, for the first time. I feel a small tear run down my cheek and I smoothly wiped it off. I can't believe she did that.

~

"Guys, Krystal left. She's not with us anymore." I announced.

"But unnie, she was your--" Seohyun stuttered.

"Yes, I know! Now...someone else will be my assistant." I picked from the girls. "Umm...you! Amber, it's you."

She looked shocked. "Me? Um..oh ok." She walked up beside me and stood awkwardly. She's still not used to stand beside me.

"Now, Amber. Put it in mind that being my assistant takes a lot of responsibility. And I mean A LOT. Let's start with, making sure that you always pick me up from my house to school at exactly 6:45 am. Once we arrive, I want all my homeworks finished and my projects completed. Throughout the day, you should always be by my side and defend for me. BUT you should NEVER tell me what to do. And one last thing, make sure to put me in the angle where all the boys can see me. Especially Jimin. Ok? Arraseo?"

"A--arraseo..." she answered. "Wow, no wonder Krystal left..." she mumbled but I didn't hear it.

"Okay, let's go Amber. Take my bag." I gave her my bag and we walked to our lockers.