Chapter 15: Sehun

ERICA'S POV

"CL, I haven't seen Minzy lately. Where could she be?" I asked, taking a bite from my takpoki.

"Oh, she's on a trip with her family back in Korea. She's gonna comeback after a month and a few more weeks." She explained.

"A month? That's too long!" I said. "I miss her already."

"Well, she needs to go and see her relatives and boyfriend from time to time." Soo Yun says.

"She has a boyfriend?" I dropped my jaw and widened my eyes.

"Yah she does! Even I didn't believe it either." CL said.

"Well, I hope everything turns out well for them."

"So, do you guys wanna head for the soccer feild and--" CL was cut off.

"YES!" Sue replied excitedly. She widened her eyes and raised both her eyebrows.

"Woah, woah easy girl!" CL said, treating her like a horse. "What's the rush?"

"Uhh, n-nothing. I was just--" she stuttered.

We suddenly heard a shout of people saying "GOAL!" outside the window. We peeked outside and it was the soccer game. Oh yah! It's Blue Wolves vs. Yellow Lions today! Then I noticed Sue staring at Sehun.

"Oh, oh, oh! I see..." I said. Then CL seemed to understand me.

"Right, c'mon! Let's go to the soccer field NOW." She said and Sue just rolled her eyes.

"Ah, shut up!" She said. "Let's just go."

We walked to the field and watched the game. Sue was shouting really hard. She even tried to make up her own cheer. Aahhh it was really embarrassing. ^///^ Then finally the game was over and Blue Wolves won, Sehun' s team. After the game, Sehun went up to us and approached Soo Yun.

SEHUN'S POV

I breathed heavily. This is it! I'm finally gonna ask her out. I wish I don't do anything embarrassing. I walked up to her and she looked down on her phone.

"H-hi Soo Yun." I start. She looks up at me and blushes a bit. Her eyes sparkle cause of the sun and her face is glowing. She's so pretty, especially cause she's blushing. Does she like me too? Uhhh...focus Sehun, FOCUS!

SOO YUN'S POV

His hands were shaking a bit and I tried to hide my blush. But then he began to talk.

"Soo Yun, I-I've always found you really beautiful and n-nice the first time I saw you a-and I wanted to know you more and get closer s-so I wonder if--maybe I could take you out sometime?" He asks.

Oh my gaawwsshhh!! Is he asking me out? Aww, he's so cute in his blue jersey especially now his face is glowing because of the sun. He scratches his nape and looks up to me. He's waiting for my answer. I just can't stop blushing.

"Sehun, I-I would love to! I mean, I also found you very attractive and gentle. So, it would be really nice for you to take me out." I said smiling.

"Ahh, jinjja? Thank you!" He jumps a bit and we both laugh. "Do you mind?" He lends me his hand and I glance at CL and Erica. They nod at me that I should go. So I took his hand and walked with him. I'm just so happy! I never expected this to happen! I sigh in happiness.

"Sorry I'm still a bit sweaty." He said, stepping a bit away from me.

"No, I don't mind..." I said, stepping closer to him. I held his hand and he blushed. We sat down on the end of the skating ramp and left our legs hanging.

"So, tell me all about you." He said, facing me. He's so cute! ^^

We talked for almost an hour about ourselves. We exchanged numbers. It's such a nice time to just stay here and talk with him.

"Where do you want me to take you out?" He asked.

"Umm...anywhere," I said, shyly.

"How about a take you to a concert?" He suggested and my heart lifted. What an awesome boyfriend.

"Omo! Jinjja?" I exclaimed.

"Sure! Anything for my Soo Yun!" He patted me my head and I giggled. "Do you want me to take you to an EXO concert?"

"Yes! GUMAWO OPPA!!!" I shouted as I hugged him tightly, not realizing I did it. He stared at me surprised then I finally realized I was hugging him. There was nothing wrong with hugging but it just felt awkward hugging him for the first time.

I quickly pulled away from the hug and looked at him. "Oh, uh sorry." But he held my arms and looked straight into my eyes. "No, it's okay." He smiled then hugged me more. He felt so warm soft. I rested my head on his chest and he rested his chin on my head.

z_z

I feel someone wrapping his hand on my waist. Shoot! Did I just fall asleep on his shoulder? I opened my eyes slowly and once I realized I was leaning on him, I directly pulled away.

"Crap, sorry. I was--"

"No, it's fine...you were tired so I rested you on my shoulder."

"Thanks, you're so sweet," he grinned and I smiled back. I checked my watch and...shoot! It's 5:30 already? How long was I sleeping?

"Sehun oppa, I'm so sorry. I have to get back home. My mom will freak out." I stood up and grabbed my bag.

"I'll come with you." He said.

"No, it's alright. I think you have to get back home to." I hesitated.

"I can't just leave my girlfriend walking home on our first date." He smirked and I blushed.

"Fine..." I said smiling. He held my hand and we walked to his motorcycle. He gave his helmet to me and I showed him the way home.

He dropped me off in front of our door and I stepped out of the motorcycle.

"Thanks so much, oppa. I had a great time." I said.

"You're welcome." He replied. "So tomorrow, I'll pick you up here?"

"Oh, sure. Thanks again, bye!" I waved and when I walked to my house door he grabbed my wrist and I faced him. Next thing I know, he kissed my lips softly and from my wide-eyed eyes, I closed them. His lips are soft. No cuts or wounds.

We break the kiss and I smiled at him. "I-I should go. My m-mom's waiting."

He grinned and waved. "Bye,"

"Bye,"

I ran straight to my room and hugged my red heart-shaped pillow. Aaahhhhh!!!! I can't believe he kissed me...

(A/N: Whew! Another long chapter! It's my first time writing a kiss scene and I'm ____ years old. Wanna guess my age? Write in the comments and I'll PM you if you're correct then I'll follow you. AND please don't forget to VOTE.)