Chapter 3: Friends?

Our school was HUGE! On the entrance gate it said 'Enroll now!' Yes, yes we are...

"Okay, so this is your school, Erica. School of Music and Arts. In short, SMA" She introduces. "Yes mom, I can READ." I say, rolling my eyes. "Sorry honey! I'm just SO excited." She kissed me on the forehead and we went in the gate. When we went in, I was startled. I can see the soccer field, basketball court, Central Stage, Skating Ramp and two really really big buildings. Soccer? Basketball? I thought this was just a music school. Well, people need to exercise these days.

"Excuse me? Where's the enrollee office?" My mom asks a random person. Mom? Why would you ask him? "Umm, go in the 1st building and follow the hall. At the end you'll see the room." He answers. "Ok thanks." Well good thing that worked. We did as the man instructed and we saw the office. My mom told me to wait and sit outside while she talks to the principal. I nod and sit there and with earphones plugged in my ears. I'm listening to BTS' Danger, their new album. I kinda rap along.

Then, at the corner of my eye, I can see a guy standing beside me. He's wearing black. But I'm not sure so I look up. And it's that guy yesterday, Suga. He studies here? Well that's obvious.

"You rap good. You like hip-hop music?" He asks

What do you think?! I just pretend like he's invisible.

"I like BTS too."

I turn the volume up and I made sure he saw it.

"C'mon don't act like you don't know me."

I still ignore him.

"C'mon. Talk to me."

Man, this guy is really annoying. -_-

"Dude..." now he's starting to poke me.

That's it, I'm annoyed.

"What?!?" I suddenly shout but I didn't mean to.

"Woah, slow down! I'm not gonna bite."

I sarcasmly laugh. "Yah that's really funny." I stand up and walk away from him.

"Hey wait! Are you gonna study here?"

"What do you think?" I didn't mean to be rude.

"Ok fine. Sorry again about yesterday. But it still wasn't my fault!" He raises his hands up.

"Ok, I forgive you."

"So what? Friends?" He holds up his hand and I reach for it then shaked it.

"Friends :)"

"So, do you still think I'm a stranger?"

"Maybe..." I say. Just then a voice from behind us shouts. "Ya, Suga hyung!"

We turned around and it was the guy who bumped me. I think his name was Jungkook. He's wearing tha cap that said King again. He glances at me like I'm some girl from a different planet.

"Ya!" Suga calls out and they do their handshake. I just cross my arms. "Jungkook, this is the girl you bumped yesterday." Suga says. "I think you owe her an apology."

"I don't! She was the one who bumped me."

"Hey!" I push him in the chest but he just stands still. Strong dude.

"C'mon, she's a girl." Suga said.

"Have you suddenly switched to her side?" Jungkook asks. Suga gives him a stern look.

"Fine. Noona, mianhe..." he says, looking away. He puts his hands in his pocket like what Suga did when he apologized too. It must be a gangster thing.

"Gwaenchana," I answer...even If I knew it didn't come from his heart...uhh I just can't take my eyes off of his.

"See? She said ok...now let's go!" Jungkook tells Suha, pulling him.

"Ok, ok...bye noona! Call me!" Suga shouts, joking around.

"I didn't give my number to you!" I shout back, laughing. I feel like he likes me...eeww. Ugh, shoot! What am I thinking? We're just friends, I wish.

I look at the bulletins on the board and there's a dance class. Cool! I love dancing. Especially streetdance.

'Dasuri Choi's Dance Class! Join now! All ages, after school from 4-6:30 pm. 5,000 won per session'

5,000 won? That's pretty cheap. Well, this is a music school. I can hear my mom's voice saying goodbye to the principal and walking out the door. I went up to her.

"Ok, we're going home, sweetie."

--she always calls me that (sweetie, honey, cutiepie, princess, etc.) You haven't noticed?--

"Wait mom! I wanna join this. This would really help me improve my dancing skills." I show her the brochure of the dance class.

"Sure thing, baby."

--there she goes again with "baby"--

"Yes!"

"So, were do you wanna eat?"

"BonChon!" I exclaim.

"Ok. BonChon it is."