Chapter 32: Love? Or...

I groan and slowly open my eyes because of the disturbing light of the sun. I found myself in another person's bed...again.

Erica, what the heck.

I lift my body up but whince and bring it back down.

"Ah!" I cringed and my whole body felt pain. I didn't have the energy to get up cause I was hurt. So I just lifted my head up to look around. I was laid down on a blue bed with black and dark red pillows. Beside was a small table with a bowl of water and a facetowel. My arm was wrapped with a white cloth with a little stain of red. I was bleeding?

I sighed and brought my head back down. Krystal...was that Krystal? I swear I heard her voice right. But it can't be her. And...CL! Oh my gosh, where is she?!

I got up in shock but fell back down in pain. "Ow!" I shouted, massaging my arm.

Then the door opened. It was Suga and he looked like he rushed to get here.

"Erica, what happened?" He asked, worriedly. He kneeled down beside the bed and checked if something happened.

"Oh, nothing. I just--"

"You tried to stand up right?" He said and shook his head. He got the facetowel and dipped it in the water. He squeezed it and laid it on my forehead. I parted my lips.

"Don't try to get up again because it will hurt more." He reminded.

"CL..." I said.

"Oh, she's on the other bedroom, resting like you."

"Is she ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, I treated her wounds." He nodded. He opened the drawer and brought out a gel ointment. He opened it and got some with his finger.

"What's that?" I asked, lifting my head up to see.

"You have a swollen lip. You'll need this." He said, leaning over to apply the ointment.

"Wait, I'll do it." I said, to stop the awkwardness.

"No, I'll do it. You're barely hurt." He said and applied the medicine. His finger caressed around the swollen part of my lip which made me slightly whince.

"Ah! Gentler, please!" I said.

"It is gentle! Sorry, I'm not a doctor! I am in fact a skater that plays basketball, what do you expect?" He said.

I laughed softly and let him do the hurtful medication. He finally finished and put back the medicine.

"Gumawo." I said. Wow...I'm so kind to him. Kim Erica...you must watch out.

"Don't thank me yet, your leg still has a wound." He said, looking over at my left leg.

"What?! When did I get this?!" I asked him and of course he shrugged.

"I'll be back." He said, rushing out the door.

I lift my head slowly and saw my leg has a long scratch. How? Maybe when they dragged me...oh no! No more flawless legs. *sigh* shut up, I care about my legs too, ok?

He came back with a first aid kit. He sat on the bed and opened the kit to bring out the alcohol--my worst enemy.

"NO, NOT THAT THING!" I exclaimed and he laughed.

"Yes, I know it will hurt but you need this." He encouraged and I just nod slowly, staring at the evil bottle of harmful liquid.

He put some on a cotton. I closed my eyes cause that scene was just too painful.