Chapter 21: CL's Big Day 1

"Faster, faster, she's coming!" I yelled.

"C'mon hide, hide!"

"Sshhhh, turn of the lights!"

The classroom door opens and CL comes in. She turned on the lights and...

"SAENGIL CHUKWA HAMNIDA! SAENGIL CHUKWA HAMNIDA! SARANHANEUN LEE CHAE RIN, SAENGIL CHUKWA HAMNIDA!!!" *clap* *clap*

A big smile crosses her face and she widened her eyes.

"Waahhh! What is this?!" CL asked in shock.

"-_- ummm, we just greeted you, didn't you like it?" Taeyeon asked.

"Ani, ani! I was just surprised. Thank you guys, gummmaaaawwooo!!!" She shouts.

"But wait! We have one more suprise!!" Sue said.

"Really?! Wha--" before she could finish, all of us in the classroom left the room and turned off the lights. We locked her in and she looked scared. Ahahaha!

CL POV

"Ah wae? Is this the surprise?!! Jinjja!" I shouted and tried to open the door. Am I locked? Eotteokhae? I tried turning on the lights but it didn't. "What's wrong with the lights?" And then I suddenly had chills all over my body. I started to shiver. What the heck? Am I scared? Why!!!

"Guys, c'mon! Where'd you go? Erica!!! Sue!!! I swear if you don't open the door...I-I'll break it!"

silence...

"I'm really gonna break it! Hana, deul..." Just then the light turns on but only the one shining on me. Then a shadow figure comes closer to me. I can't see him since the light is only on me but I already knew who he was.

He stepped closer to me, holding a rose in his hand and he offered it to me. DAAMMMNNN!!! I smiled and took it. I kept on blushing...I held the rose in my hands and smelled it. Aahhh...I looked up to him and he gave me a warm smile.

"Happy Birthday, babe." He said, softly.

"Thank you, oppa" I said and hugged him tightly. I buried face in his chest, sobbing.

"Wae? Wae geurae?" He asked.

"No, I'm just...happy. D-did you make this all up?"

"Partly. The first part, Sue and Erica planned it. This...of course it was me." He laughed and I broke the hug to look at him.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"It's because...'If you don't open the door, I'll break it!'" He copied my voice and I slapped him slightly on his chest.

"Yaa!! I was actually worried! And if something did happen, I would do that!"

"Wae? Were you scared?" He smirked.

"Ah--ani!" I said proudly and he raised an eyebrow. "Ahhh, maybe a little?"

He laughed and hugged me. "Even though. I'm here, so don't be scared."

"Arasseo."

We break the hug and he looked straight into my eyes. "You know what else I planned?" He asks me and my heart beats faster.

"W-what?" I asked, nervously.

"This..." he kissed me softly and I kiss him back. I close my eyes and we kiss harder. Then I realize something. I pulled away from the kiss.

"Hajima." I said. "We're in school. If our teacher sees us we would be sent home."

He nods. "Yeah, I guess so. I don't want--"