Chapter 7: Disturbance

I walk to Jungkook and he smiled at me.

"Well, at least someone decided to show up." He says, crossing his arms.

I giggle. "Tss...sorry, Soo Yun was just scared."

"Of what?"

"She's...uhh, kind of, scared of--you." I stutter.

"Me?" He rolls his eyes. "Don't worry, I'll be good to both of you. I promise." He smiles.

"Yah thanks! And...thank you for a while ago...when Hyuna--"

"Nah, that was nothing. But you should be careful next time, ok?"

Why is being like this to me? Why is he suddenly trying to defend me?

"Yah, we will." I nod and walk back to Sue. I giggle at her, which means that I was about to tell her something.

"What?" Sue asks

"You should be happy. Jungkook said he'll be kind to us." I reply.

"Well, finally! At least he won't bother me ever again."

"He bothers you?"

"Oh c'mon Erica, he bothers everyone."

"I should've trusted him tho."

"Yah, you should've. He might be pretending to be kind but maybe he's just using you."

I stop to think. What if Sue's right? I mean, at first I thought he was bad and all. Then he started acting nice. But then what if he's just being plastic? I don't know.

I stare at the floor and Sue snaps her finger at my face. "Hello? Gurl, c'mon stop daydreaming. It's time!"

I shake my head and walk out of the cafeteria. I think I just want to forget what I just thought. I can't believe I've actually fallen for him that easily. I'm so gullable. We talk while walking to our lockers.

"What were you thinking about?" Sue asks.

"Huh? Me?"

"Yah...a while ago, what were you thinking about?" She repeats.

"Oh yah. I-I was just...thinking about what you said earlier."

"What? About Jungkook?"

"Yah...it's just. I think he really is using me. For-some reason!

"Well, we don't know. He might be--"

"Sshhh..." I say, pinching her on her thigh.

"Ow!" She says, slapping me back.

"Quiet! He's here!"

Just then Jungkook, Suga and V walks past us but they stop to talk to us.

"Hey!" Suga said.

"Sup," I said, doing our handshake.

"So, I see you have a...friend with you." V says, glancing at Soo Yun. I think he's checking her out. "Hey..." V winks. He's trying to flirt.

"Hey!" I said, pulling Soo Yun behind me and pushing V. But then again, he just stays still. Strong people...everywhere!

"Wae!!!" He says, laughing. And Jungkook and Suga laugh along. But my eyebrows cross my face. And that's when they stopped laughing. I looked at Sue and her face is terrified. I glance at Jungkook in a -'I thought you were supposed to be kind' - face. I grabbed Sue's arm and we walked away. Sue looks back at V and he just scratched his nape, embarassed.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Great job. -_-" Suga says sarcasmly, pushing V lightly on his shoulder. "You just scared my bestfriend away."

"That's some serious thing V. I think you should stop liking Soo Yun. It's already been 2 years." I said.

"Only 2 years...sheesh!" V says. "Damn it. Now I feel like she's scared of us."

"Everyone is..." Suga chuckled, as we walk to our next class.

ERICA'S POV

We were eavesdropping.

"V likes you??!!!" I shout.

"AAHHHH!!! NOOOOO!!!" Sue screams, jumping up and down.

"and it's already been 2 years?"

She sighs. "I had a feeling this would happen. Last year, he kept stalking me! It was so creepy. Oh no, Erica!"

"What?" I raise an eyebrow.

"You should be careful. Since you're very close to them." She warns.

I sigh. "I don't even think we're friends anymore. After what V did. Uhh I hate him now. I'm so stupid! For thinking that I could be friends with street gangsters and skaters!"

"Finally you realized! I've been telling you to stay away from them."

"Yah...I know. C'mon we might be late."