Chapter 11: Saturday and rest

Haaa....it's Saturay! Finally some rest. I've only been in school for only a month but it felt like a year. So much things happened. Especially yesterday. But I wanna leave them all aside first. This day is for myself. What should I do? My mom's away for work so I'm all alone. She left some money and cooked food. She said to just reheat it. I ate breakfast and washed the dishes. After that...ugh what? It's so boring there's nothing to do. I just thought of doing the usual. But...I can't go to the park. They know I'll be there. Maybe I could just stay out and not be on the park. Thought they skate the whole neighborhood. I sigh. Why should I be scared? I changed from my pj's to a dark red tank top, denim shorts and red sneakers. It's not that chilly, so I didn't wear my sweater and bunned up my hair. I went out the door and locked it. Such a wonderful breeze.

I walk for a few blocks away, finding a spot to stay while listening to GOT7's A. Its music video just reached 10 million views. Cool! I spotted a bench under the shade of a fire tree. Perfect! I sat there and relaxed. I used my phone to read in Wattpad.

"Oh, hey!" Someone says, walking up to me. I looked up and it was CL.

"Oh! Sup bro!" I said, standing up to hug her and we both sat down.

"So, watcha doin' here?" I asked.

"It was my grandma's birthday yesterday and she lives in this neighborhood. Since it was getting late last night, we just decided to sleep here. How about you?"

"I live here -_-"

"Oops..heh I didn't know." She giggled. "What made you stay here?"

"Well, um..I just wanted some 'me time'. So I decided to sit here and just listen to music.

"Then why not in the park? It's really fun there."

Shoot. I can't tell her. I might freak her out.

"Cause umm...I wanted to stay here more. It's usually more noisy there on weekends."

She nodds. We talked for a while and it was really fun. She told me about herself and I told her the same thing. We got to know each other really well and it was a pleasure.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Where's Erica? She's usually here on Saturdays. It's really weird. She's been avoiding us for the past 2 weeks now. Everytime we pass her on the hallways she doesn't glare at us or smile at us. I hope she's not mad at me...

Ow!!!

"Wake up, dreamboy!" J-Hope shouts, throwing the ball and hitting me on the head.

"Was that even necessary?!" I said, rubbing my head in the spot where the ball hit.

"Are you even playing or are you just gonna keep thinking about Erica?" RapMon teases.

"Shut up. I don't like her. We're just friends." I throw the ball to RapMon and we continued playing.

After a few plays, we won--as usual. Then we decided to rest...rest as in skate. In helps us clear our minds. We grabbed our skateboards and we took off.

"So, I haven't seen Erica lately." Jimin says, practicing his kickflip.

"Yah...me too." I said, practicing along with him. I glared at Suga. He's acting a little uneasy today.

"What's with Suga today?" I asked Jimin.

"I don't know, too. He's been acting weird."

"Ya Suga hyung!" I shouted.

He turned to me and skated towards us. "Wae?"

"What's with you today?" I asked.

"Uhh...hm?" I think he didn't listen to me.

"Dude!" Jimin shouts.

"I did something...yesterday." He said, scratching his nape.

"What'd you do?" Jimin asked.

"Is this related to Erica?" I asked.

"Umm, sort of... Actually yes."

"You made a move?! Already?!" I asked, more like shouted.

"I didn't REALLY make a move. It was sort of a temptation."

Jimin and I chuckled. "So what'd you do?" We asked, excitedly.

"I almost kissed her." He said and it was too shocking that the other boys heard it and stopped skating.

"You almost kissed who?!" Jin asked.

"...who else?" Suga smirked.

"What did she do next?" RapMon asked.

"What mostly other girls do when I try to make a move." Suga said.

"Oh yah, right. She slapped you." RapMon replied.

"Dangerous girl!" Jimin shouted.

"So what, too fast?!" He asked and we all nodded.

"Yah. After that, she ran away and shouted at me. She said to stay away from her." Suga explained.

"Why is she suddenly acting like this?" I asked.

"Yah, she won't show up for almost a month an now she's not even here in the park!" V said.

"I know why!" I said. "It's you V!" I pointed at him.

"Why me? >o<" he asked coolly.

"You checked Sue out remember?" I said.

"OOHHHHH!" the boys shouted.

"You got a point." V said, crossing his arms

We skated for a little while then Jimin said he really needed to pee. He said he'll comeback! He skated to the bathroom holding his pants. Lol I think his bladder's about to explode. ^-^

ERICA'S POV

After jamming and dancing to some 2NE1 songs, we catched our breath and sat down for a while.

"You're really good at dancing." CL complimented.

"Ah, thanks. You too ^.^ I'm planning to join Dasuri Choi's Dance Class!" I said, fanning myself with my hands. It's so hot!

"Omo jinjja! Me too!" CL shouted and we high fived.

"Have you met her?"

"Who?"

"Dasuri Choi? Have you met her?"

"Of course! I've been in her dance class for almost 2 years already!" She answered.

"Oh, that's cool!"

"That's why I'm gonna beat you!" She smirked.

"Oh uh-uh girl. I'm gon' beat you and you ain't gon' do nothin'!" I suddenly talked like a black girl and snapped all my fingers around her face.

She laughed at me. "Well, why not call for a dance battle."

"Ah, pffsshht! Fine. What song?" I asked, bringing out my phone and scrolling down my songs.

"Do you have Skrillex?" She asked.

"Of course I do! ¤_¤" I picked Cinema and we started. She began first by popping and locking her body. That was amazing. It was my turn then I did some popping too and also did some other steps. She started dancing with me and it blended really well. We had the same thing in mind to dance. It looked like we rehearsed for this. Lol. From dance battle it changed to dance party. Woah! We were so sweaty!

(A/N > o < whew! Long chapter. Thanks for reading and stay tuned! Saranghaeyo 사랑해요!

P.S. Last night, I dreamt about me and BTS being friends and me and Jungkook were the closest. ♥_♥ Omo! I think this was because of reading too much BTS fanfics. Lol! Stay healthy! ♥)