Chapter 10: Trouble

School was so tiring. After I arrived at home, I didn't even bother changing to my pj's and directly let myself fall on the bed. It's Friday! Yes! It's still 5:30 but I don't care. I just want to sleep. I hugged my purple pillow and drifted off.

zzz ×_× zzz ×_× zzz

I open my eyes slowly and look at the time. 3:00 am. Ughh I can't sleep. I'm too awake. So I decided to take a walk in the park. I realized I was still in my uniform. I changed to a black tank top and shorts. I put on my sweater and wore my bonet. I grabbed my phone and opened my room door quietly. Good thing my mom didn't fall asleep on the couch and left the tv open. Or else I would be heard. I snuck out the house and went down the porch steps. It's so realxing. The breeze is cold in this time of the day and it's not too dark. Perfect time to take a walk.

I arrived at the park and as expected, no one's here. I sit on where I usually sit. The swing. I took my earphones out and plugged it in my ears. I'm listening to EXO's moonlight. I sigh, what a touching song. I kinda sing along.

"Hi," I recognize that voice. →.→ Shoot it's Suga. Why is he here? Shouldn't he be sleeping? I didn't even think of looking at him and I walked away.

"Erica, wait! I wanna talk to you."

"Go away," I said, walking a bit more faster.

"I just wanna tell you something." I can hear his steps, he's running. And so do I. I run faster and faster but he runs really fast too. He grabbed my arm and pulled me against a wall. My back hit the wall and I winced many times. Ow! He stood in front of me, our faces only 5 inches away.

"What!?" I try not to make any eye contact with him.

"I'm sorry about before. What V did."

"Then get away from me!" I escaped but as expected, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to the wall. This time, he presses his palm against the wall so I can't escape. I just stare at his eyes. Where else? I don't know what to do. The music in my ears just changed to BTS' Danger. What a coincidence! I breathed heavily and my heart is beating fast.

"What do you want?!" I ask, softly.

"I want to apologize."

"I don't think that changes anything." I scoffed.

"I'm sorry." He says, leaning closer to me, our noses almost touching. Is he trying to kiss me?

"What the heck!" I shouted, slapping him on his right cheek. I pushed him out of my way and ran away from him, leaving him leaning on the wall, staring at me.

SUGA'S POV

So she's playing hard to get...I scoffed and walked towards her. "Ya! Erica!" She looked back and I can see the anger in her eyes. "Stop following me!" She walked a bit faster. And I did too. "What's your problem with me!?" I shouted. She stopped and faced me. "What's MY problem? What's YOURS!!!" She continued walking and I decided not to follow her. I touched my cheek and it stung a bit. I get this slap all the time. From girls...usually for the same reason. If only i could tell her how I feel. The first time I saw her, the first time I shaked her hand and became friends, I couldn't forget that. I wanted to be closer to her. But now she hates me. And I don't think she'll ever talk to me again. I sighed and headed back home.