Chapter 22: CL's Big Day 2

CL'S POV

"Aigoo..." I cried, holding my forehead while GD escorted me out the rollercoaster seat.

"That wasn't even a single peice of crap for me!" GD smirked proudly.

"Yah, yah ok." I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, let's go find the others!" GD said, pulling me down the stairs. But I still felt dizzy so I missed a step and tripped. I lost my senses for a short while and opened my eyes to see that GD caught me in his arms.

"Aigoo...Chae Rin, are you ok?" He said, trying not to stumble since he was carrying all my weight.

"I-I..." I said looking straight into his eyes. I lost my mind and just stared at him. But I suddenly blinked away when someone shouted "Jimin!". It was a random person and I think they had the same name. I can't just fall for GD like that. I already have a boyfriend.

"I'm okayy..." I said, regaining back my stance and letting go of his arms.

"Sorry I pulled you down. I should've waited for you to rest." He said.

"No, it's ok. I'm alright. Now, let's go find the others?"

"Yes, haja!"

We continued going down the steps and we went to look for the others. We paired them up with a partner and went to different rides. For now, we're going to look for Erica and Jungkook. I don't know where they went. This amusement park is really big!

ERICA'S POV

Oh my gosh...they all paired me up with Jungkook and I don't know but I kind of felt happy...I've kinda been crushing on him since saw him but when Suga came and kept hitting on me, I don't know. I was distracted. If Suga finds out I like Jungkook, I'm sure as hell that he'll do something about it.

"Erica....if you know--if you're ever scared, I'm just...right here, ok?" Jungkook stuttered and I laughed.

"Omo! Jungkook! Haha, I won't be scared! This is my favorite ride! I picked this. But...maybe you're scared?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Whaaattt??? Of course...not. Why would I--okay maybe a little." He admitted and I chuckled.

"Haha, don't worry. It'll be fun!" I cheered him up and we lined up at Log Jam. This ride involves water. The coaster will go up really high and it will drop down really fast and when we reach ths bottom, the water's gonna splash and whip our faces. Kekeke...

It's finally our turn! We stepped in the coaster and I can see Jungkook's legs shaking.

"Are your legs...shaking?" I chuckled.

"Yah, just shut up and get in here!" He pulled me in the coaster and I just giggled.

The ride started moving and Jungkook just stared at the trails ahead of us.

"Jungkook, don't be scared..." I said, putting my arm around him. "It's just a ride."

"-_- yes, I know that. But Erica, if I scream, don't laugh ok?"

I almost choked...on nothing. "Ppbbt! Ok, I won't laugh." I smirked and he widened his eyes when he saw that the coaster was about to go down.

"Ericaaa!!!!!" He squeezed my arms and I whinced.

"Ah! Jungkook that hurt!" I let go of his hand and I massaged mine.

"Oh sorry, are you--AAAAAAAAHHHHHH~!!!!!!!"

It dropped and I bursted into laughter the moment I heard him scream. I wasn't even scared. I was just laughing all the way down. The coaster splashed into the water and finally settled down. I continued laughing endlessly.