Chapter 13: Plan

JIMIN'S POV

Chae Rin, I miss you. Please come back...I'm so sorry. She didn't come today. It's my fault. She's either crying on her pillow or punching her punching bag with anger. I just--

"Hey dude, what's up with you?" Suga asks, waving his hand at my face.

I sigh. "I saw CL last Saturday."

"Damn it man! When are you ever gonna get over her!" He slaps me lightly on my shoulder.

"I can't, I still love her!" I shout back.

"Then you should've kissed Hyuna back then and never cheated on CL! It was partly your fault."

"Ughh..I was drunk, ok? Now what should I do?"

"If you ever try to get CL back she'll just get angrier. And you know that."

"Just help me!" I say, desperately.

He sighs. "Fine, you owe me one."

"I owe you one? You don't even have a girlfriend."

"I don't. But I will have."

"Ahhh hyung! We keep telling you, Erica doesn't like you!"

"If you keep saying that, I won't help you get Chae Rin back."

"Ok, ok. Sheesh!" We both think of how to get Chae Rin back to me. But I also think of how Erica will like Suga. Which will never happen!

"Hey, it's her birthday next Tuesday, right?" He suggests.

"Oh yah! I could go treat her somewhere. But Soo Yun and "your girl" will be watching her."

" ^///^ She's not my girl yet. But you do have a point. Hmm, what if I take Erica out too?"

"Then who will take Soo Yun?"

"Sehun!" He shouts.

"Sehun? You mean like our classmate?"

"Yah! He has a huge crush on her!"

"Ohh...but Taehyung would get really jealous!"

"Pffshht...don't mind him." He scoffs.

"Okay, but how are we ever gonna convince the girls to date us?"

"Remember our Prom Project?" He raises both his eyebrows up and I just sit there confused.

"Uhh..." What's our Prom Project again?

"Oh, come on! You don't remember? When Mr. Kwon told the boys in our grade to ask a girl out before Prom so we could get ready?" He explains

"Shoot! I forgot that! But nice timing. That's the perfect reason!"

*KRRIINNGGG* *KRRIINNGGG*

"Hyung, haja!" I call on Suga and we both leave the cafeteria and head for our lockers. I really wish our plan would turn out well. Especially for Suga because he never asked a girl out before. Though he tried to make a move.