Chapter 8: CL and Minzy

I try to forget what happened yesterday. But I can't. It keeps going on through my head. I need to protect Soo Yun since I'm the only girl they talk to and understand. But I still don't know if I should trust them or not. Maybe--

*VRRRR* *VRRRR*

Ugh...what now? I reach for my phone under my pillow, not even caring to open my eyes. But I needed to. I saw a text message. It was from Soo Yun. How did I get her number again?

TEXT:

Good morning! ^o^ Hey, should I go to school? Hope I didn't wake u up... ^///^

--

Ughh...u kinda did. Its ur choice man, if u don't show up, V will think ure mad (which u r) nd mayb he'll be kind to u?

--

Thats not how it goes babo! Do u really thnk im the only 1 he does that to?

--

Well you are his crush >_< Whatever, u asked me. So it's eithr u take my advices or not. Don't reply, I'll go bck to sleep. z_z

--

after a while...

*beep beep beep* *beep beep beep*

"Aishh" I grumble and look at the time. It's 6:50 "Crap! Stupid alarm." I only have 10 minutes to prepare. I throw the blanket off my bed and run to the bathroom. Realizing it was locked, I bumped my head on the door. "Oww..." I said. I turned the knob again and it was opened. I chuckled and started showering.

"LATE!!!!" Ms. Lee shouted, banging a stick on the table. I winced and shut my eyes. I opened one and saw her pointing to my seat. "SIT DOWN YOUNG LADY!" I quickly ran to my seat and sat down. I then directly looked for Sue if she's here. She's not on her seat. I guess she didn't come today. Just then the door opened and it was Sue. Her hair was messy and her collar wasn't fixed. "YOU TOO?!" Ms. Lee shouted at her, still banging the stick on the table. "You both," she's now pointing at me "are 15 minutes late! And Ms. Kim and Ms. Jung, I'm talking to both your parents!" We both looked down and she looked back at Sue. "Sit down." We both sigh. Rough day. And it's still morning, I bet something worse will happen. I cup one cheek of my face with my palm and rest my elbows on the armrest as I listened to Ms. Lee. History class is really boring.

*KKRRRIINNGG*

Yes! Glad that's over with. I walk to Sue who's using her phone and sat on her desk.

"So, you've decided to come." I say.

"Yeah...I didn't really make that 'V thing' matter so much." She says, not lifting her head up.

"Good. Good. Do u wanna go to the cafeteria?

She looks up at me and raises an eyebrow.

"--or... u wanna just stay here and...I don't know." I shrugged.

"Babo!" She gets up and pulls my hand. "Of course I want to!"

"But V..."

She stops and chuckles. "Ok, ok. At first I was scared of them and you told me not to. And now you're scared and...do you expect me to tell you not to?" She laughs lightly and kinda laugh along.

"Yeah you're right. But should we stay away from them as much as possible?"

"Yah. Stay away from trouble."

We walk to the cafeteria and sat down on an empty table with our food on our trays.

"So, Sue?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you have other friends."

"Of course I do! And look they're coming here now."

Just then 2 girls join us on our table. I think it's...yah, CL and Minzy. They're our classmates. Wait- I never knew Soo Yun would be friends with them.

"Hi!" They both said.

"Oh, it's her!" Minzy said, pointing at me. "You're Erica right?"

"Yah, you're Minzy and CL?

"Yup." CL answered. "Nan nappeun gizibe, baby."

"Eh?" I said.

Minzy and Soo Yun chuckles. "She's the baddest female here" Soo Yun explains.

I widened my eyes and looked at CL. CL's just laughing.

"Yeah, she is. She may be tough on the outside but she's soft in the inside." Minzy says, dramatically and CL slaps her head.

"You're heart is soft" CL teases then she looks at me, "She's the weirdo." She whispers, pointing her thumb at Minzy, who has already been eating.

I still don't get them.

"Don't worry about CL, she's fine. They're both crazy at times." Soo Yun explains and I nod my head as we start to eat. It's fun being with them. Especially the two. They have a good sense of humor. I just hope these friends stick with me till the end. I hope we could defend each other from unwanted things. I want the four of us to be together.