Chapter 24: Stalker

"You said they would be here!" CL whined.

"Yah I know, just chill. This is not where they usually meet up." I said.

"You seem to know them very well." Sue said and I grinned.

"We're friends, remember?" I reminded her and she nodded slowly. I guess she stopped acting like my eomma and stopped trying to protect me from them. Especially because of Jungkook. She knows he's not as bad as Suga.

"Here. I usually sit here on this swing while listening or dancing to music. Then the boys would always show up and ask me if I wanted to play basketball or skate with them. Fun weekends, right?" I explained and they both smiled.

"Yeah. Well maybe they could be in the court." CL said, leading us to tbe court.

"Yeah." Sue and I said.

As expected, they were there! Rap Mon and Suga are talking, J-Hope and Jimin are dancing to Touch My Body (as usual) and Jungkook, V, and Jin are skating. I grinned when I saw Jungkook. It felt like I was missing him even though we still saw each other yesterday. I couldn't take my eyes off him but I needed to be aware of the things around me. I was looking around the park to see if that idiot would show up, just as he said.

We approached J-Hope and Jimin. They both stopped when they saw us coming.

"Heyy, Ericaaa!!!" J-Hope shouted and we hugged. I waved at Jimin and he smiled then faced CL. Jimin gave her a weak smile and CL smiled back. I gave J-Hope a look that we should leave them two alone and pulled Sue and we walked away from them.

"Wae?" J-Hope asked, clueless.

"They're making up. Don't disturb them." I said.

"Aahh...heh, guys with girlfriends. ALWAYS complicated." J-Hope said and I laughed in agreement. J-hope ran and played with the others.

I continued searching for it. Wait, how will I find it when I don't even know what it looks like?

"Erica, why does it feel like you're looking for someone?" Sue asks.

"Huh? Uhh--no, I was just..." I stuttered and Sue giggled.

"Okay, okay. Stop pretending Erica, Jungkook's just there!" She pointed and I put her hand down.

"Shut up, I'm not talking about him!"

"Then who?"

"There's this--" *VVRRR* *VVRRR*

"Who's that?" She asked, leaning over to see who texted. I leaned away and scoffed.

"Random stalker guy." I answered.

"You have a stalker?!" She asked, wide-eyed.

"Yeah. Hey, I'll just go to the bathroom. You could go and socialize with people here." I said, walking away.

"Oh ok." She answered, walking to the boys but trying to stay away from V. Hahaha!

I checked if the distance from her was alright then opened the message. I can't just tell her everything about this stalker.

Asshole: Jagiya, you're here right? If you are, meet me in the middle of the park, near the fountain.

Me: Wow. Ok, so you just stalk so much girls and tell them to meet you up somewhere?

Asshole: Who says I stalk so much?

Me: Fine. You better be there so I could go and slap your face.

Asshole: Haha, you're funny.

------

Oh hell no! I am REALLY gonna slap your face! Who does this jerk think it is? Acting like it's my jagiya? What the hell.