Chapter 16: Suga

Soo Yun kept blushing and blushing. I can't believe Sehun actually took her out. Well, she's lucky she got him. After she went away with her new boyfriend, me and CL walked our way home.

"Did you see Sue's face? She was like a tomato!" I said, giggling.

"Even Sehun, sweaty all over and his hands were shaking!" CL says, laughing. Then we both sighed.

"I hope he treats her well. I don't like seeing Sue get hurt." I say.

"Yeah..." CL sighs. She definitely remembers Jimin. She's staring on the floor now, and I can tell she's trying to hold back her tears.

Then this was the part we go our seperate ways. She's going to Coconut st. and I'll take a left on Palm st. Uhh..why can't we just live across each other???

"Oh, this where I'll turn. Thanks for walking me home." CL said, happily.

"Oh, me too. Thanks!" We hugged and we head on our own ways. I'm just so happy for Sue...I should make a couple name. Maybe Soohun? Or SeYoon? I giggle then I remember CL. Oh, what a poor girl. She's already mistreated by her parents and EVEN her boyfriend. I hope she gets over him. And I hope they won't bother us ever again. I just-- Oh great.. here's playboy -_-

"Sup...gurl." He says, leaning on a post, hands in his pockets and staring at me like crazy.

I ignore him and try to go the other way but as expected, he blocks my way. Get out!

"What do you want?" I say, cooly with my chin up, folding my arms.

"I want to take you on a date," he smirks. My heart stopped. Is he really asking me this?

"Excuse me?" I said, maybe I didn't hear it right. In fact, I didn't WANT to hear it right."

"A date..." he repeats.

"A date?" I chuckle out loud. "You want to take me on a date?"

"Yes, please." He sounds more serious this time.

"Now, why would I want to date you?" I asked.

"Cause you need to. I want you, Erica. And I want you too date me." He begs.

"What's the catch?" I ask.

"Prom Project..." he says, softly.

I laugh. "This is for a Prom Project? Suga, there are a hundred other girls out there...why me?"

"Because I...because I like you. The first time I saw you in the streets I already liked you from that day on. And i feel like I wanna extend our friendship--if we're ever...still friends." He says, looking down.

He's my friend? Is he still is? After what they did to me and my friends? I know for a fact that I don't like him and I never will. But there's this part in my heart where I wanna accept that date.

"Karen-you still there?" He waved his arms at ny face.

"Yahh...so, you're gonna date me because of a Prom Project?" I asked.

"Yes, but not only that, Erica. I wanna date you. For REAL."

Maybe declining his date would bring his grades down. It seems like I'm the only girl he likes. :T

"Well, I don't want to..." I said "...but I will, for that project." I said and he shouted.

"Jinjja??? Aaahhhh..." he carried me on my waist and I slapped him on his arms.

"NO CARRYING!" I demanded and he put me down. "I'll only date you if you stop..." I think, what should I tell him to do? "...if you stop flirting my girls. Be sure to tell Taehyung that."

"What!!??" He groaned. "That's like a normal thing for us!"

"Well, now it's changed." I said, folding up my arms again.

He sighs. "Fine, we'll TRY."

There's this awkward silence and we just stared at each other. This is so weird. I looked a way first.

"Umm, so I need to go."

He smiles. "Okay bye, babe!"

I slap him on his chest. "What the heck! I'm not your girlfriend!" I shouted, pissed. "Don't call me that!"

"Aww c'mon! Since you're going out with me, you're technically my girlfriend, right?" He whined.

I sighed it off. "Fine, but don't call me babe. Call me by my name."

He smiles. "I'll pick you up tomorrow, ok?"

I rolled my eyes and left.

What were you thinking, Erica?!! Why were you forcing yourself to date that guy! FIY, you don't even like him. Not even CLOSE!

I'm doing this for his grades. And he's still partly my friend so I don't wanna disappoint him. It's still weird though...going out with a guy you don't like? Babo Erica, babo!

SUGA'S POV

I can't believe it. I DON'T believe it. She said yes! Ahhh finally Erica, I'm gonna have you soon. You're already a step closer. I wanna tell this to the boys. They'll be shocked! The only thing I'm worrying now is Jimin...did CL give him a big b¡tch slap? Or did she softly kissed his lips. Ahh, Suga...stop dreaming. Now where should I take her? Will it be a surprise? Should I ask her? Maybe in Namsan? Or a nice quiet dinner? I sigh. I'll go rest. I've been so tired.