Chapter 28: Cheating

"Ya, Erica! What are you doing!? Do it properly!" Dasuri shouted at me.

"Chesonghamnida." I practiced the move a bit harder but I can't do it. I took off my cap and ruffled my hair coz I was damn sweating! I put it back on and tried the dance move again.

They just stared at me as I attempted to do the move but still I can't.

I've only been dancing for a year and all these people I'm dancing with are pros! Gawddamn it. But I'm not complaining tho...it just needs some hard work.

My legs started to ache. I didn't get to sleep well last night coz my mom had me running last minute chores and we still went to a freaking birthday party. I only slept for only 3 hours...uhh. I excused myself and went outside the dance room and leaned on the wall, resting. I didn't want to go to the clinic, it will just leave me with so much things to do.

Just then the door opened and out came Jungkook.

"Hey." I said, out of energy.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Mm...I think so. My legs hurt." I answered, looking down at them.

"You should rest." He said.

"Isn't that why I'm here?"

"No, stay inside." He insisted.

"Ani...I'm fine here. Just give me a break."

"Well then...I hope you get well soon." He shook my shoulders and gave me a warm smile. I gave him a weak smile then he went back in. I sniffed and coughed. Aigoo, now I have colds?

Only after a few minutes, Jimin walked out briskly with a phone in his hands.

"Jimin! Where are you going?" I asked.

"Bathroom."

"Isn't there a bathroom inside?"

"It's full."

"Oh okay." He continued running going to the bathroom and I just sat there, still trying to do that stupid move. I heard the music starting and I went inside.

"Erica, c'mon." J-Hope said, pointing to a space beside him since he's my dance partner. I went to him and tried to forget about my legs aching.

"Can you do it?" He asked.

"I'll try." The music started and we all danced.

***

I was walking down the hallways and heard unusual sounds and moans in the male's bathroom. Wtf?! I checked inside and my jaws dropped. Oh my gawd. That bitch! How could he?

"Jimin-a!!" I shouted and walked to him.

They both turned around and Jimin put his shirt back on and Hyuna fixes her hair and lipstick.

"E-Erica, it's not what you-- " He tried to say but I slapped him hard on his cheek. He looked back at me with anger.

"You! How could you? After CL trusting you for the second time you give her this?! Uh?! I thought you were someone to trust!" I looked at Hyuna bluntly and she ran out of the bathroom, scared. I looked back at Jimin and mumbled to him.

"Shame on you." I walked out but he grabbed my wrist and slammed me on the wall.

"Ya! Let go!" I tried to free myself from his tight grips but I didn't have much energy and my legs were still hurting. I closed my eyes in pain.

"Don't tell anything about this to CL, uh?" He said, piercing his eyes through mine.

"Why wouldn't I?" I scoffed.