Chapter 9: Where are they?

It's weird. I haven't seen Jungkook, Suga or their other friends for a while now. Even in the halls or the cafeteria. I wonder what happened. Is this because of what happened to Soo Yun and V two weeks ago? Is this why they never showed up? But still, V still acted like a jerk and Jungkook and Suga didn't even do anything.

I look to my left and Sue's just staring at me.

"What? -_-" I asked, seriously.

"Something's on your mind. I know it." She says.

"Yah, you've been staring at the floor for too long." Minzy says.

"Nothing, I was just..." I hesitate.

"Just what?"

"I'm just mad. He's such a jerk."

"That's why I've been telling you to stay away from them." Sue says, warning me.

"I honestly think you're right. I should be careful next time. It's--" CL cuts me off.

"W-w-wait. Who's this about?" CL asks.

"V and Jungkook." Sue answers.

"Oohhh..." Minzy says.

"Those little bastards. I wanna punch them." CL says, her face getting red.

"Calm down, sis." Minzy says, patting her at the back.

"I know...I'm just pissed!" She rests her head on the table with her hands on her face.

"W-why..." I try to ask but Sue cuts me off again. -_-

"She used to get bullied a lot. Especially last year" Sue answers, softly. Minzy just nods along.

"She remembers a lot of things." Minzy adds. "She's not scared but it's hard to control her temper."

I nod slowly. I feel bad for CL. She's been bullied already and no one's done anything about it. I wonder if any of the teachers knew. But of course, the boys wouldn't let it reach the principal.

"I want you to be careful, Erica." Sue warns. "Everytime you're around them I feel like you're gonna get beat up or something."

"Don't worry about me." I said, softly.

"Just stay away from them as much as possible. You too Minzy." We both nod and the bell rings. We head to our lockers to get our books.

I wanna be optimistic now. I bring up a new subject. "So...what class?" I ask.

"Umm, Chemistry." Minzy answers, scanning her papers.

"Yah, and you should bring your goggles, Erica." CL reminds. I'm glad she's ok.

"Oh, thanks." I grab my goggles and we head to Chem class.