Chapter 23: Kimchi Ramyun 1

*VVRRR* *VVRRR*

*groan* Aishh..what time is it?

......

1:15 pm

......

Omo! Jinjja?! How long was I asleep? I looked around and Sue and CL aren't here anymore. Only their messy blankets. Ugh...this freaking phone woke me up! I reached under my pillow and grabbed my phone. I opened the disturbing message.

Unknown Bitch: Good morning jagiya!

Aishh...this asshole again. I shut down my phone and buried my face back in the pillow. But after a while, my tummy started growling.

I . N E E D . T O . E A T

I groaned then slowly got up and walked downstairs.

"Well finally you woke up!" Sue said, coming closer and fixing my hair. "Ah...your face is so swollen."

"You missed lunch." CL said and I gave her a straight face.

"I know, I'm not stupid." I went to the kitchen and just looked for anything edible. I got some Kimchi Ramyun ready-to-eat noodles. I cooked it then ate. Aahhhh....

"What should we do today?" Sue asked and we all looked at each other.

"I need to make up for Jimin. I bet he's still mad. He thinks I rejected his date because I invited GD to my party yesterday." CL explained. What's with her and GD? Hm...better not get involved in this.

"Me too. Sehun thinks I ditched him." Sue said.

"...this is why I don't have a boyfriend." I said, poker faced.

They rolled their eyes.

"CL, I think you should explain to Jimin that you don't have any relationship with GD." Sue suggested, and I just sat there, eating while watching those two girls talking about something I can't relate to.

"I know. But Jimin would just think I'm lying. I already tried doing that." CL said.

"Then why not just stop hanging out with GD?" I asked, suddenly. They both looked at me. "What?"

"It's not that easy, Erica. GD's my bestfriend." CL said and Sue nodded in agreement.

"Yes, I know. I've been there. Suga used to be my bestfriend too, not until he almost tried to KISS me! Omo! CL, what if GD tries to kiss you in front of Jimin? Then what would happen?" I said, then immediately went back to eating. CL just stared at the space. Looks like she's remembering something. She directly shook her head.

"Yah...I was afraid of that. *sigh* I'll just talk to GD." She said.

"Good...good!" I said, with the noodles in my mouth and raising my chopsticks up.

"How about me? Should I treat Sehun on a date?" Sue asked.

"Jinjja? You never even dated before and you're the first one asking him out on a date. Gurl...don't tell me you no lesbian!" CL joked and I almost choked. (A/N: lol rhyme alert!)

Sue laughed while shaking her head. "Ani...it's not like that. If you don't want then what SHOULD I do?"

"Just spend time with him little by little until he changes into a good mood to you." CL said.

"Yah, but I also think that your boyfriends should apologize to you for not trusting you and respecting your decisions." I shrugged and they both nod.

"Gaja!" I said, standing up and pulling them.

"Where are we going?" Sue asked, startled.

"Park. I'm sure they're there." I said.

"Mmm...ok! But let's change first!" CL said, running upstairs, followed by Sue.

"Y-yah! C'mon, pali pali!" I said, following them upstairs.

I turned on my phone and saw a message, from that idiot.

Asshole: Come to the park today :) See you jagiya ♥

I froze...god, he must know where I live too. Is he a stalker? Well, at least I could go see him and slap his face. I shrugged and went to change. I put on a white loose shirt, black jeans, nike shoes and brought a hoodie with me. Sue's wearing dark blue skinny jeans, light blue top and red sneakers. CL's wearing black baggy pants, black tank top, basketball shoes and she brought a white sweater. We all went out and walked to the park.

(A/N: Lol I couldn't think of any title for this chapter so I just gave