Chapter 30: Leaked pictures

(Yaay!! Prayer and fasting is over! Praise the Lord! And as I promised, double update! ^^ ily)

"Aish...who does she think she is?"

"What a two-timer!"

"So cheap!"

"Is she even rich?"

I walked to school on this horrible Monday. 1st because there's classes today and dance practices are still later and 2nd cause I was hearing mumbles everywhere. They all glared at me and avoided me. I looked at everyone confused. What the hell is happening?!

Then CL and Sue ran to me.

"Erica!" They both called.

"Guys! What the hell is happening?!" I asked.

"What...you don't know?" CL said and I shook my head. She brought out her phone and showed me an image with 2 pictures. One is a picture of me drinking with Suga and the other is a picture of me and Jungkook walking together. On the caption it said: "This girl going out with two different boys on the same day. What a fake!"

I pulled back and looked at CL with widened eyes.

"What--who--" I stuttered.

"It went through everybody's phones. Check yours." Sue said. I got my phone and saw the exact same message.

"I wasn't-- Suga asked me out on a 'date' and Jungkook just took me home. I don't even like Suga!" I explained.

"Yeah, we know." Sue said, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Hey Chae Rin, you better watch out for that friend of yours. You'll never know. Maybe she'll go out with your boyfriend this time." Hyuna said, approaching us.

"Shut up." CL said. Hyuna scoffed and walked away.

"But CL-- I also need to tell you something." I said. Hyuna must've heard me and looked at me sternly.

"What is it?" CL asked.

I froze. "N-no nevermind."

CL nodded and we went to our room. God...why didn't I tell her?!

Once we entered the room. Chats and gossips filled the room. They all looked at me bluntly as I sat down quietly. Would you please stop looking at me like that!!!

Seohyun approached me and sat on my desk.

"Some girl you are, huh?" She smirked and I just kept quiet.

"Why do you date two different guys at the same time? Yeah I would like that too. But Jungkook? He's mine. Why the hell does he even go out with a girl like you? So pathetic." She looked at me bluntly and I clenched my fists. I freaking wanna punch her! Before I could, CL stood in between us.

"Ya! Get away from her." She pushed her and Seohyun stumbled. "You can't just insult her like that. Why do you guys even believe in rumors?!" CL said to all of them.

Hyuna pulled Seohyun back and stood in front of CL. This time, CL and Hyuna are face to face and everybody's attention is on them.

"Wow. You feel like you know everything!" Hyuna smirked. "But there's something you don't know yet. It's better to keep it a secret. After all, he also doesn't want to tell you too."

God...hyuna! Did you really have to make it this obvious?

"What are you talking about?" CL said.

"Oh nothing..." Hyuna said, walking 'innocently' back to her seat.

I saw Seohyun, Hyuna and Amber talking and laughing and glancing at CL from time to time. I swear if Hyuna makes this worse, I am gonna kill her.