Chapter 20: Skype Saturday

What day is it today? What day is it today? SATURDAY!!!

I open my eyes slowly. I felt something heavy on my legs. I looked down and I can see CL lying down on my legs. What the heck? I go up slowly and put her head away, trying my best not to wake her. Sue on the other hand is laying down with her hands spreaded across the bed. "How abnormal do these people sleep?" I ask myself. When I finally got out of CL's head, I went in the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. The moment I came out, I saw CL wandering around the room.

"CL? What are you doing?" I asked.

"I-I was looking for the bathroom." She yawns and I laugh.

"Heh, it's here!" I said, clearing the way for her to come in.

"Ohhh..." she said, sleepily.

"W-what time is it...." Sue groaned and she made me jump.

"Omo! Ah, you surprised me!" I shouted.

"Ehehe...is it 8 in the morning?"

"Yah I think so," I said, checking the clock.

"Uhh... so early!!" She groaned burrying her face back to the pillow. I chuckle.

--

"Guys, my mom's not here. What should we order?" I asked grabbing my phone.

We looked at each other for a long time, raising our eyebrows.

"PIZZAA!!!" We all shouted then laughed. I grabbed my phone and ordered the food. Then after I dropped the call, I realized someyhing stupid.

"Wait--do you guys have money?" I ask, worriedly.

"Aahhh!!!" CL groans. "Jinjja?!"

"How stupid are we?" Sue says, rubbing her face with her hand.

"What do we do?" I ask.

"Molla..." CL says

"Can't you run to your house or something?" I asked CL.

"I can but even if, I dont even have money." She says.

"Aiishh...should we cancel the order?" Sue says.

I grabbed my phone. "Yah, let's cancel the--"

*DING* *DONG*

"Omo! How did they get here so fast?!" Sue says, peeking through the peekhole.

"The store is not that far." CL answers.

*DING* *DONG*

"Quick, look for money!" I shout.

"Where?" They both ask.

*DING* *DONG*

"J-just...ANYWHERE!" I run to the door and they went to find some money. What should I do? Distract him? Yes, maybe it'll work. Just make the conversation long. I open the door and the delivery guy's standing there, sweating.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I bow and he does too.

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo. Here's large 4 cheese pizza and 3 medium cola."

"Uh, kamsahamnida." I said, grabbing the food and putting it on the table. I went back to the door and smiled like an idiot. I need to buy them some time.

"E-excuse me?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Ne?"

"Your payment, ma'am."

"Ah! Oh yes. Let me just..." I'm sweating. "...just get it f-from my bag. Which is right there! On the couch! Heh." I pointed to the couch and it felt like he was weirded out. I went to my bag and pretended to look for my wallet.