Chapter 12: Fight

CL'S POV

In the middle of our dancing, someone came upon us he was on his skateboard. Erica stared at him for a while then she looked away. I stopped the song and stood up straight at Jimin. That little jerk finally decided to show up. I pushed him off his skateboard but he regained his balance. He widened his eyes.

"Ohh wae gurae!" He shouted, looking straight in my eyes.

"You know exactly why!" I shouted back. I just wanna freaking punch him.

"Fine! I've had enough of this Chae Rin! Everytime I walk past you, you just always seem to beat me up. Not physically, but I feel like you're beating up my heart. The way you stare at me and when you ignore me all the time, it's so tiring and I'm exhausted! Back then we were--" I cut him off.

"Back then Jimin?! Back then?! You still care about what shit happened back then?! Jimin, I was hurt! I was hurt and you only cared about yourself! You and yourself!" I started hitting him hard on his chest repeatedly and he just stood there, staring on the floor. "You selfish, stupid, suckish little imbecile!" I uttered those words as I continued slapping him on his chest. He suddenly grabbed my arms and pushed his lips into mine. I widened my eyes and directly pushed him away from me.

"It's been a long time, Jimin. And somehow you still try to get me back?" I see a drop of tear fall from his eye but I grabbed my bag and pulled Erica near me and we walked away. But Jimin grabbed my wrist and we both turned.

"Yes, Chae Rin. I'm still trying to get you back. And I'll do whatever I can." He said. I can see his teary eyes staring at mine. God! I was crying?! I wiped a tear of my eye but still looking at him furiously. "You've already tried, Jimin." I said one last time and we walked further away from him. This time he wasn't following us.

~FLASHBACK~

"J-Jimin?!" I said, my voice shaking. How could he do this to me? This is so unacceptable. My heart dropped and tears fall down my face along with my eyeliner smeared down my cheeks. But I don't care. I can't believe what I just saw.

"Ch-Chae Rin! I-I was just..." he stuttered pulling away from his kiss.

"H-how could you..." I cried really hard. I dropped my bag and ran away as fast as I could. I took off my heels so I could run a bit more faster. He was catching up.

"Chae Rin, wait!" He shouted but I didn't listen. I spotted a bathroom and went inside and locked the door. He pounded his fist against the door and kept shouting.

"Chae Rin please come out! It's not what you think!" He cried.

"No! Go away! " I shouted.

"I still love you Chae Rin...no matter what happens!" He shouted, attempting to open the door.

"Go away! We're through!" I shouted, hugging my knees and crying over them. I wish I could take that back, but I couldn't. The pounding stopped and I heard his crying fade. He left. He left me."

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Erica's patting my back. We continued walking and I wiped off my tears.

"CL I--" she stuttered.

"Thanks Erica. I was glad I found you. I had a lot of fun today. See you next week!" I said, trying to change the topic and smile. I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"Uhh...well, anytime." I turned the opposite way, heading back home. "CL, if you need someone to talk to, I'm only a phonecall away." She said with a grin.

"Thanks, I appreciate it." I smiled at her and continued walking...I fixed my face and my hair. Snap out of it CL! You'll get over it! I rubbed my eyes so that when I get home, my eomma wouldn't ask me why I cried. I sighed and tried to forget about it.