Chapter 33: Secret Revealed

I've been staying for almost a week in Suga's house now and I gotta say he could be a doctor for a living.

"So, you guys wanna go now?"

"YES!"

"NO!"

That was me...I said no.

"Erica, why not?" Suga asked.

"B-because...m-my wounds are still...unhealed." I said, making up the words.

Were you seriously making up the words? Erica, just tell him you wanna stay because you--

--sshh!! Shut up!

"Oh c'mon! Your wounds? I barely can't see them!" CL said.

"Touché..." I replied.

"Perhaps, you wanna stay because of..." CL started.

"...the FOOD!" I cut her off. "Your food is...amazing!" I lied.

"Seriously? I thought you--" Suga said.

"--well now I like it!" I cut him off too.

Suga smirked and CL glared at him.

"Hey! Don't you dare flirt with my bae!" She warned.

"What the...I wasn't even flirting!" Suga said.

I chuckled and stood up. I grabbed my jacket and looked at CL.

"You know what? Let's go. It's 2:00 pm, we still have time for dance practice." I suggested and Cl nodded.

"Ok, cool. Bye Yoon Gi!" CL waved.

"Bye!" I waved and he waved back. Once we were out of the house, CL stared at me and smirked.

"You and Suga are--"

"Don't even think of saying it!" I said, pressing my finger against her lips. I rolled my eyes and walked ahead of her. That girl...

***

"Erica! Chae Rin!" J-Hope ran and hugged as both as we entered the dance room.

"Wow. You really missed us!" I said, happily.

"Of course we did, what happened to you guys?!" Jungkook asked.

"Long story. But we better start practicing." CL said, dropping her bag and started stretching.

I stared at Jungkook and immediately remembered about last week. When the girl in black told her she was his girlfriend. I bit my lip and wanted to look away but he approached me.

"Erica, what happened? It looks like you were mad at someone! Did I do anything wrong?" He said, putting his arm over me.

"No, everything's completely fine." I lied, running over to CL and tried to stop my tears.

God...this feeling. Why was I even about to cry?

***

CL's POV

Whoo! After Dasuri-ssi did a never-ending scolding at me and Erica, it's finally break time! I grabbed my towel and wiped my neck. Then I noticed a red thing from my bag.

I dug under and saw a gift with a red ribbon. Oh yeah, I was gonna give Jimin a gift because...just because he's my boyfriend! It was a silver watch that I worked hard for to buy and bought it last week. I sighed and grabbed the gift, off to give it to him.

"Yo, Erica! Where's my Jiminnie?" I asked.

"Oh, he went outside." She answered, stopping the conversation with J-Hope.