hUH?

Okay,Holy shiiiiiiitt.. So much has already happened and happening. Okay— so my schedule is now so fluked.

HhhhhhhhHhHHHHhH..... Alright,My school is now letting me stay home a couple of days. I've missed Monday, Tuesday and Friday so far but uhhhhh I've barely been doing school work so I have to much of it and need to catch up and get it done. I'm probably going to post after two days from now, to get inspiration, motivation and actually have time to work on things.

Well, my family's going through a death ATM, my grandfathers and so much is going to happen. My mom and oldest brother are trying to take advantage of my home and no one is allowing them too for how much trouble they caused and money wasting they did. The only time I can visit my grandfather in the hospital is if they go into town or not.

Idk mates, so far everything is so f::cked up I just don't know what to say or do anymore.

Okay, Done with that. My question is,

Does anyone want like smut, fluff, or just a simple story? If so, it's only going to be one page and hella long. Im adding a page so the drama can take place, The plot's coming in really slow, but it's starting to heat up now that Hunter tried running away. It'll actually show in page 19.

Just comment what you want, smut, fluff, lemon etc..

Uhh... There's going to be a lot of horny parts I know that for sure— (It's only cause of Edrics personality so far, I might loosen it up a bit)

But that's all Ive got to ask. This isn't an N/A I'm not sure how to post announcements so far, but when I do I'll be posting them.

Have a nice day, night, morning,or afternoon. Enjoy it while you still can <3