7:Skipping part 2

s2 e3

'𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚎𝚍𝚘'

'𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚎𝚍𝚘'

"Holy shit!" I say as I look at the older man "why did you do that?" Cal said with anger in his voice "coz your in no position to talk shit, Ana get back to my motherfuckin room," I ignore him and sit down next to Faye.

"I'm warning you if you hit me one mor-" Ashtray leans forward and hit him again making me laugh "why don't you call the cops?" Ashtray says to Cal "the chief of police Will Greenwood-" then he took another blow to his head "call the cops!" Ash shouts as he hit Cal multiple times "alright Ash, chill out man," Fez finally speaks.

"Fuck!" Cal shouts as Ash returns to having the gun next to Cal's head "this guy don't want the fucking cops involved, watch," he pulls out his phone and sits it on the table.

"Call the cops," "I WILL," Cal said firmly. "I don't think he will," I whisper to Faye who nods, "dial bitch," Astray says taking another blow to Cal's head "if you got nothing to hide call the fucking cops," and another blow.

"Stop," "I'm not fuckin stopping, I'm not stopping call the cops!" Cal just sat there breathing heavily "told you," Ash says looking at Fezco then hit him again.

"Alright man, I get it," Ash looks over and glares at me playfully "I thought I told you to move yo ass to my room," I just roll my eyes.

"I know you and your addict friend, that girl are trying extort my son," I look at Ash confused "what?!" Fezco questions "because of what I did to her friend," I look at Ash as I try to figure out if I know what he is talking about "the fuck are you talking about man," "you know the blonde."

"Jewel?" my eyes widen as I realize he was talking about Jules.

"Look man I didn't know she was 17," my mouth hangs open "you telling me you had sex wit Jewel?" "Oh fuck that's messed up," I shout at Cal "whos Jewel?"

"What the fuck man," "do I know Jewel," Faye asks me "probably not," I answer "what the fuck are we even talking about right now bro,"  "Jewel, Jewel."

"I just want the disc," "WHAT DISC," Fezco says getting annoyed "of Jewel and I," I look at Ash who has a disgusted look on his face "yo you recorded that shit?"

" I didn't know," "you didn't know that you were recording."

"I fucked up," "obviously man, yo who the fuck even told you I gave a shit about this anyway?"

"My son," I roll my eyes Nate is a fucking whore "your son that's in love with Jewel," "oh shit I though Nate was gay," I say to Fezco "aw that's cute," "that's not cute man what the fuck."

"What?" Cal says lightly "what kinda weird ass father son shit is going on around here bro," I laugh at his comment "I'm extremely confused," "your confused I'm fucking confused bro."

"Me too," "me three," I reply to Faye, "I don't even know what the fuck your doing here," Fezco says.

"Do you mind if I just leave? I'm not gonna say a word about anything I swear to god. Lets just pretend like none of this ever happened."