11:Fall back into habits

(s2) not based on any ep hopefully it doesn't clash with ep 5

(s2) not based on any ep hopefully it doesn't clash with ep 5༒❥

'𝚆𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗'

I awake to it still being dark and look at my phone and it is 5:00 in the morning and Ashtray isn't in bed, I am still in my clothes from the party.

I strip and put on one of Ash's black t shirts and walk to the bathroom, I close the door and sit on the toilet with the lid down.

I open my phone and there are no new messages I click onto Rue and dial her number.

I put my phone up to my ear hoping that I will hear her voice but I don't.

I leave the bathroom and hear laughing from the lounge, I walk in forgetting that i'm in a t shirt no bra and just underwear.

I see Fez and Ash lying on the couch's with a bong on the table, they were watching Charlottes Web.

Ash looks up at me and stares for a moment "Diana what are you doing up?" I laugh and run over and jump on the couch with him.

"Better question why are you and Fez getting high and five in the morning?" he and Fez start laughing "wow okay let me join."

I say reaching over and grabbing the bong after Ash shows me how to use it soon I am laughing with them.

Fezco is so out of it he's not awake, Ashtray looks down at me lying on him and kisses my cheek then he makes his way to my lips.

I then turn around so I am straddling him "your so beautiful," he says looking like he's seen a goddess.

"Kiss me," I say and I lean down kissing his lips, we kiss the most passionate we ever have.

I gasp as he kisses me more "is this okay?" he asks out of breath "yea-" I get cut off "no!"

We both turn and see Fez now awake "no that's not okay like at all," he says trying to get up "why y'all keep doing this to me, do I have to remind you bout your room Ash."

He says walking out of the lounge "I wouldn't come back in man," he says as he pulls me onto his lips again.

I giggle "Ash come on-" he cuts me off with another kiss "whattt?" he groans as I keep trying to talk.

"Let's dance," I say getting up and choosing a song "you wanna dance right now?"

I turn on a slow song and Ashtray grabs me and holds me in his chest, we are just swaying to the music.

"I don't know much about you," I say causing him to look down at me "yeah what you wanna know?"
"Just ask me a question and I'll ask you one BUT know childish questions."

"Uhh okay, do you want kids when your older?" He asks kind of nervous "yeah I really want them," he smiles still holding me "you would make a great mum."