5:Who the fuck is this part 2

s2 e2
༒❥

'𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛'

Me and Ashtray are sitting in the back where we met. I glance over to the tattoo gun sitting on the table and then back at Ash who is counting money.

I walk over and sit across from him "so how much does a tattoo hurt out of ten?" he glances up from to me "like five outta ten, why you asking," I scoff "five really I though it would at least be a seven," "what's wit this trust thing you have going on," he laughs.

"Nothing, nothing I just wanna get one," he raises his eyebrows "nah I think you good," I lean back in my chair "um excuse me you can't turn down a client," "I just did, ion want yo sister coming for me," I laugh "whatever I will just go somewhere else."

"Mhm try dat but no where else I know does it for minors," he says pointing at me "well I'm sure I can find somewhere," "anyways aren't you meant to be at school," I smile "aren't you."

I walk out of the back to get something to eat when I look at my phone to see many many missed calls from my parents and Katherine.

Kat- you skipped school!! when you said you were going to see Ashtray I thought you meant a min or 2 before class not the whole day!!!!
pls answer mum she is harassing me abt you
I wouldn't rat you out tho 💕

Me- thanks Kat will call her in a min

I smile and lock my phone, "hey Fez," I say as he is sitting by the gum "yo Ana," I grab the strawberry gum and pass over some cash to Fez "don't worry about that," "oh okay thanks."

Then I go to the drinks cabinet "Lexi Howard," I see Lexi walk in and stand in front of Fez "hi," "how you doin" "hi Lexi," I say she looks over at me and waves "hi, I'm good um.." I see her look at Faye.

"Hi I'm Faye," I cringe at how this looks right now "I'm Lexi, um are you guys," she say referring to dating "yeah, no she's just staying with me for a bit but she's cool though."

I grab a coke and walk back to where Ashtray is "I think your brother has a crush," I say, Ash just looks up at me "Fezco don't have crushes," I laugh "anyone can have crushes dipshit," I say joking "well who's his crush then," I point to outside "Lexi Howard," he looks out to them still talking "that's cute," he says and sits down.

Then I look into the shop to see Cal Nate's dad walk in asking where the gum is "oh god, Ash that's Cal Nate's dad," Ash grabs a box and pulls out a gun "what the fuck," I whisper "you need to get down now," I go and sit behind the table and squish my eyes shut.

Then I hear Cal say "just a concerned father," and Ashtray takes a deep breath and puts the gun back.

He walks over to me and helps me up "you need to go home now," "no no it's okay really," "look you can come back tomorrow but I need sort some shit out."

"Okay Ash, see ya," "bye Diana."

"Bye Fez, Faye," I say as I walk out and grab my bike.

I am almost to my house when my phone starts to go crazy 'shit I didn't call my mum.'

I throw my bike on the lawn and run up to my house, I try to run straight to my room but my mum was standing outside my door "Diana where have you been!" she says clearly angry.

"Mum clam down I didn't feel well today so I went to Gia's house," I then realized how that is a dumb excuse "so Gia wasn't at school?" "uhhhh no?" I question myself "well you seem fine now please go to sleep I will call Gia's mum and check if this is true."

I run and jump on my bed and call Gia.

Call with Bestie🌞

G- yo Ana where were-

A-I need you to cover for me

G-what with

A-just say you went home from school today and I
came over

G-okay that's fine

A-thanks also wanna skip third period tomorrow

G-sure but who is it that's making you less innocent

A-Tell you tomorrow bye love you

G-okay girl love you too

I roll over and stare at my ceiling till Cassie bursts in with Kat "oh my god Kat just told me about how your this whole new person," Cassie says, I laugh "I'm not at all," "you skipped your first day of school," Kat implied "yeah because I had to talk to someone," they both lie on my bed.

"You had to talk to someone from seven till eight," I blushed "Cassie you know Ashtray," Kat asks her "yeah he sold me molly once," Kat laughs "well that's here new boyfriend," "holy shit no way," I got up and pushed them out of my room "leave please he's not my boyfriend."

I glance at my phone to see three new messages from a unknown number.

unknown number

hey Ana it's me Ash
so u coming over tmr
i mean you don't have to

Me-sure i'm skipping third period Gia might come too😌

a/n sorry the part two's are harder to do but it's okay