4:Who the fuck is this

s2 e2

No silent readers plss

༒❥

'𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚛'

Outfit for today:

"That's fucking crazy," I say as Kat reads her messages from Maddy about the Nate situation, "I know right, I can't believe that she still cares about him," I nod as I painted my nails a glittery red

Lana del rey plays over her speaker as we talk until the subject I had been dreading came up, Kat rolls over facing me "so you and the kid drug dealer?" I stare at her and smiled "nothing is going on," she laughed "well I hope there is because it is either that or you're doing drugs," I roll my eyes.

"He's cute but I don't know," "uhh so he's cute," I got up and walked into her bathroom and grabbed her mascara "don't do that, I'm using this," "okay where you going?" she asks as I apply the make up.

"To see the kid drug dealer, to sort my feelings out," I went to walk out then turn back to her "actually I should probably ask before I go," Kat rolls her eyes "whatever."

I swipe onto my phone and call Rue.

Call with Ruey

R-wassuppp

A- hey do you have Ash's number

R-nope sorry but I have Fezco's

A-that will do, you mind sending it

R-suree why do you need it anyway

A-things

R-okayy bye

A-cya

I click onto the number and type a message

Me- Hey Fezco Its Diana, Rue gave me your number I was wondering if you were at the store I wanted to meet with Ash???

Fezco- we ain't at the store bc of last nite so come by my place I will send you the addy

Me-thx

"HA going to his house even better," I say to Kat who is eating chips "good for you, also Ethan is coming over so don't come in my room," I roll my eyes "wouldn't want to, Love you!!!" I say half way down the hall way.

I jump on my bike, I am peddling not really paying attention to anything because of Ashtray goddam. When all of a sudden I see a guy on a bike right in front of me then he swerves to try and not hit me causing him to fall off.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry!" I say walking over to him "Nah you good, to be honest I'm high so my fault," I laugh "Elliot," he says extending his hand, I shake it "Diana," "wow like the princess," I farrow my eye brows "I guess," I laugh "weelll Diana nice to meet you," "you too," he jumps on his bike and rides off just missing the rubbish bin.

I walk up to the front door of Fez and Ash's place and take a deep breath and knock. The blonde girl that I met on new years answers the door "Faye?" I say "oh hi your Rue right?" I shake my head "Ana," "ohhh well come in," she says moving aside.

I walk into the house to see Ash and Fez at the table eating cereal, "Hi Ash," he looks up an angry look on his face "yo wassup Ana," I walk over to him and look at Fez who is staring at Faye, me and Ash look to see Faye has no panties on I quickly looking away at the other wall.

Ash looks straight forward, then as Faye comes over he walks off grabbing my arm "oh um hi Fez!" "sup Ana, Ash keep it pg" he says now from the other room, Ash rolls his eyes at the comment.

We sit in the lounge "why is Faye here?" I ask him, he chucks his bowl on the coffee table "because she fuckin killed someone," my eyes open wide "really?" "yeah and for some reason it become our problem," he says exhaling and leaning back "that's fucking dumb."

"Yeah and I even think her and Fez smashing," I choke "what?!?! doesn't she have a boyfriend," his eyes turn to me "that don't stop some people," I nod in agreement.

"Why do you think their smashing though?" he rolls his eyes "you really wanna know," I nod "ight, she dresses fucking naked half the time and Fez can't stop looking and the obvious," I squint my eyes "obvious?" he sighs "do you not know how sex works Diana," I laugh and blush at the way he used my full name.

"I do Ashtray, which 'obvious' thing though," he rolls his eyes again "I'm talkin noises," I give a disgusted face "Ash I'm sure their not," he shakes his head "ion know ma."

"So why you come around?" He asks "uh I don't know, just you left quick last night and-" he nods his head "wanna get high?" this was out of the blue but  "of course."

We walk down into Ash's room which is decorated exactly how you would imagine, "now this is gonna sound weird but we can't let Fez catch us," he says as he opens a tin of weed "um why, he is always smoking weed," he starts to prepare the blunt "I know but he doesn't like me on this shii, he's like my fuckin dad sometimes."

I lock his door and we sit on his bed, I open the window, he inhales first then passes it to me. We finished the blunt now we are lying back on his bed "soooo Diana tell me have yo had your first kiss," I stare at him "I literally have no idea what you just said," I laugh, and he does too, right now I'm definitely a lot more high since I don't do it often.

"Have you had your first kiss?!" he half shouts, "nope," his red eyes widen "really, damn and I'm guessing your a virgin?" I look at him "what's with all the questions," "I don't know your lucky I even like you because I like no one," I laugh leaning into the crock of his neck "now you answer those questions," he sighs.

"I've had my first kiss and I'm not a virgin," I sit up and look at him "your so lying about the virgin part," he sits up too "no I'm not," he laughs "oh okay I'm guessing you told Fez then," I joke as I walk to the door "Ana I swear, get yo ass back here," I open the door and run forward causing Ash to follow me but then I just fall onto Fez who is in the hallway.

I gasp as Fezco catches me "yo you okay," I look up at him, then realizing my eyes are red so I panic and look down "yeah fine thanks," he lets go of me and looks suspiciously at Ashtray who was looking at the ground "I was wondering is Ash a virgin," now I thought I said this in my head but obviously not.

He smiles and looks between me and Ash "well from my knowledge he isn't," my mouth drops and my head slowly turns to Ash, who is hard out laughing, Fez is too until he realizes "wait are y'all high?" our eyes widen "no."

I run into Ash's room and Ash slams the door.

I keept laughing "your not a freaking virgin," I say "and I told you that but then you just went and embarrassed yo self," I wine "I did, I'm never leaving your room," "fine by me," he says as I lie on his chest and he is hugging me.

Then Fezco bursts through the door "yo, pass the fucking weed man," Fez says Ash rolls his eyes and passes the tin "you know I said wait until your 16 but I don't give a fuck anymore but this is stolen from my stash so go buy your own," "yo so I can smoke wit you now," I smile at how cute that sounded "I guess so, now we're gonna open the shop tonight so like in a hour," "okay cool."

**

An hour passed and me and Ash are in Fezco's car because I decide to go with them, we pulled up to the store with Faye too.

a/n there will be a part two and love reading when y'all comment so pls do 😌
also ik Fez and Faye prolly not doing it HAHa