13: I'm about to get violent part 2

s2 e5
༒❥

'𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚗'

'𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚗'

When I wake I am still lying on the couch, the dim light from tv lighting up the room, I sit up and see no one around me.

I feel absolutely disgusting as I am still in Ashtray's track suit, I get up tying my knotted hair up in a bun. I walk down the hallway trying not to wake anyone as it was early.

I slightly open the door to Ashtray's room trying not to startle him, I see him balled up in his massive green blanket, I smile as he looks adorable sleeping.

I walk over to him and slightly push him "Ash," I whisper and he just rolls over and I roll my eyes "babe, ASH!" I shout in his ear.

He sits up so fast and swings at me in a sleepy trance, I jump back laughing as he un squints his eyes and rubs them as I laugh "Ash calm down," I snort.

"Shit Diana, I need sleep," he slumps back down, I climb onto him "I was just coming to say, I am so grateful for you Ash," I say looking into his brown eyes.

"I'm so fucking grateful for you too," he leans up kissing me and I kiss him back, he pulls me down next to him and places his body over mine and kisses me more.

Then he pulls back "kay goodnight," he says rolling off me and lying down to sleep "uh what, no I don't think so," I kiss his neck, he turns and looks at me.

He leans into kiss me then shoves a pillow into my face "have a good sleep Diana," he says proud of himself "ugh fine night, can I please use your shower?"

He just nods as he is half asleep, I look through all of Ash's clothes and can't find anything that doesn't look like I'm a drug dealer so I call Kat.

Kat- what the fuckkk..... it's 5 in the morning

Me- Heyyyy sis since you love me could you drop some clothes and shit off at Ash's

Kat-sorry but no, you should probably come home mum is starting to question it

Me- Fuck okay I am gonna sneak in okay, unlock my window

Kat- okay babe

I quickly have a shower then dress into a crop top and shorts that I found, I don't want to wake Ash so I right a note and leave it on his face.

Note:

HEY ash since your an asshole when i wake you up just wanted to say i'm going home might come back later xxxx

Then I leave the house and start to walk towards my home, doing my best to not think about Rue. Her mother told me that Gia and her have stopped looking and are gonna hope for the best.

I was also mad at Gia but not because I know what she's going through. I see my bedroom window open and I climb up the guttering till I get to the roof.