24: Fell In Luv

༒❥

'𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚋𝚎𝚛'

'𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚋𝚎𝚛'

Outfit:

Me and Ashtray are sitting on the roof of Fez's store smoking "I really don't wanna go to school today," I say as we watch the sunrise "well Imma make you go," Ashtray says as he breaths smoke out, I smile and he smiles too

Me and Ashtray are sitting on the roof of Fez's store smoking "I really don't wanna go to school today," I say as we watch the sunrise "well Imma make you go," Ashtray says as he breaths smoke out, I smile and he smiles too. He breaths in more and leans into me and blows the smoke out while I inhale.

I watch as his eyes scan over me and I lean forward and kiss him "well I better go to school then," he pulls me back onto his.

"Nah I won't let you play wit me," he kisses me harder "Ash," I breath out as he goes to my neck "mhm," I sigh as I know he's barely listening to me "Kat just pulled up to pick me up," I laugh as he stops kissing me.

"Oh shit do you think she saw?" he asked looking at the car worrying "nah your good, bye," I say kissing him "bye, love youuuu," "love you too."

I walk up to the car to see Rue in the front seat "hey girls," I say jumping in the back "hey," Kat replied "hi have a fun make out?" Rue asks making me groan "we weren't making out!" I shout and Rue laughs "okay whatever."

"Yeah well after walking in on you guys practically fucking I don't believe that," Kat says and I slap her shoulder "we weren't fucking!"

We sit in silence for a bit "Kat when did you lose your virginity?" she smiles and laughs "when I was seventeen," I nod and Rue looks back at me with squinted eyes "why?" she asks I roll my eyes "no reason."

(Ashtray POV)
I was out back counting cash when I saw Ruby and Gena enter the store and they make there way to the back straight away "heyyy Ash," Gena squeals out like a fuckin two year old "what the fuck you want?" I say wanting them to leave.

"Chill we just want some weed," Ruby says twirling her hair and she passes Gena her money "you sort it, I'm buying food."

I pull out all our weed options and Gena runs her fingers along each one "what's the hardest one?" I sigh and point to the end one "thanks, so how are you and Ana doing?"

I glare at her as I notice her trying to make her breast stand out but I keep staring at her eyes "fine," she laughs picking up a bag.

"She's a bit of a mess to be honest, kinda your fault but I mean at least she has you, right?" my body is now full with rage "buy your fuckin weed and then leave."

She rolls her eyes "look I'm just saying, everyone is like 'oh Ana I haven't seen you this happy' but really it's gonna all go downhill when something happens between you two."

Those words hit me hard because that's what I worry about. If we lose each other, we lose.

"Thanks," she says as she hands me the money and they leave.

(Ana's POV)
I am walking down the school hallway when I saw something that makes my blood boil, Troy and Gia kissing by her locker, I stand there in absolute shock.

Then Roy appears next to me "I'm so sorry Ana," he breaths out "I thought they had a fight and broke up?" he nods "they did," I suck in my tears.

"What the hell he literally tried to choke me!" I say loud and Roy looks shocked "what really?!" my eyes are red with rage and I storm up to the couple.

Roy follows me "Diana what are you doing?" he asks trying to grab my arm "gonna beat the shit out of Troy."

"Oh hey Gia," I say calm and Gia looks at me confused "heyyy Diana?" she looks at me judging at why I am so upset "Troy why the hell are you doing back with Gia?!" he looks at me scared.

"Diana please go away," Gia says rolling her eyes and Troy looks serious "oh? so you don't wanna know that you crazy boyfriend came to my house and choked me!" I shout at her which causes her to flinch back.

"What the fuck! now your making stuff up!" She shouts back louder and I slap Troy hard enough to make him stumble back "your to fuckin pussy to say something because you know Ash will be pissed if you do," Roy just stands proud next to me.

"Yo chill out!" Troy shouts holding his face and I look back at Gia "I don't know what's going on with you but seriously not believing me about him abusing me is fuckin pathetic."

Gia looks like she's about to have a psychotic episode and as I walk away she grabs my hair and pulls it "STOP FUCKING LYING!" she screams and I yell as I turn to her and look at her like she's crazy.

"FUCK!" I shout and Roy pushes Gia back "yo Gia! calm the fuck down!" Roy says as she realized what she did "you really care about having Troy's love that much over our friendship then we're done, I tried being there for you but this is to much."

I storm off and leave the crowd of people who were watching and Roy follows me "yo shii you okay?" I sniff "I just need to go."

I walk into the restroom and look at my face and try to touch up my make up and it doesn't work "hey are you okay?" I hear BB ask, I look over at her and smile "uh no not really."

She comes over and hugs me "look I saw Gia try to like erm kill you so I hope you and her figure it out you guys was good friends," I smile in her shoulder and she lets me go "thanks BB."

"All goods, do you need me to get someone?" "nah I'm fine just gonna try get through the day."

a/n i'm convinced i updated to much😭💀 i rlly say idk when i'm gonna update then update an hour later y'all just ignore me