30:Getting better

༒❥

'𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞'

Diana POV
I felt dizzy and my body was going cold as I get taken from Ash, I wanted to scream for him to be by my side but I couldn't move. "She lost 30% of blood," I hear a doctor say as they start pumping more blood into me. I then breath in some gas and slowly fall asleep.

3 days later

I am now sitting awake in my hospital bed eating some jelly and a young women comes in "hello Diana, are you feeling better?" I nod still eating the red jelly "that's great! your doing much better today, how does it feel finally being awake?" she asks tapping on the screen of the heart monitor.

"Weird, it feels like it's only been an hour," I say this with a feeling in my stomach that I haven't seen Ash for years.

"That's only normal, also your allowed some visitors now," she says smiling and I look at her so happy "really?!" I say and she gives me a glass of water "yes. I'm sure your boyfriend will be happy he's been coming in every day."

I blush at the thought of that "hopefully he wasn't too rude," I say biting my lip "he got a bit violent once but that was understandable. Your family has been in but I'll let your friends in first," she says causing the biggest smile to appear on my face.

The blonde nurse opens the door as I see Lexi, Maddy, Kat, Rue, Jules and Cassie come piling into the room "Diana!" "oh my god!" "babe!" are just things I hear as Kat hugs me.

I see Maddy crying same with Rue. "Diana I swear to fucking god! never do that again!" Kat says as tears run down my cheeks "I won't!" I shout and she pulls away as Maddy hugs me "I almost fucking killed Ash while you were gone," I laugh and sniff.

Lexi hugs me and I kiss her forehead as she is crying the hardest.

I get a hug from Jules and Cassie. Then Rue walks up to me and holds my hand tears running down her face "you fucking scared me," she says looking down at me "I know I'm sorry," she gives in and hugs me.

"You know Ana most of us aren't liking each other right now but we're all here for you," Cassie says sitting on my bed and Lexi hugs me so tight "fuck Dee that shit was fuckin scary!" I hug her then think of Fez.

After Cassie, Jules and Maddy left I talked to the others "I'm so sorry Kat," I say as she is still lying next to me "It's okay," I say stroking her hair.

"Um Gia is waiting outside, she didn't know if you would wanna see her," Rue says and I breath in "she can come in," the others smile and leave.

"Diana?" Gia says walking into the dim room "hey Gia," she walks fast over to me and hugs me "I'm so fucking sorry! I was such a bitch please forgive me! I broke up with Troy!" she says crying into my shoulder "I forgive you it's fine!" we cry with each other for a bit and then my parents and brother visit me.

"Baby we are so sorry, we feel so bad and we let Ash stay with us as his brother is in jail for whatever reason," my heart aches as I know why.

"I did miss you Ana," my little brother speaks and I look at him "I did too," I pull him into a hug.

My mum and dad hug me "can I see Ash?" I ask and they nod leaving the room.

I watch Ashtray run into the room and hug me crying straight away and I give in. "Diana I love you so fucking much I'm so sorry," he cries and I nod moving over and he spoons me "I love you too, I missed you," I breath out as he kisses me leaning over.

"I am never gonna let anything like that happen again," he says and I just breath trying not to have a panic attack "I can go home tomorrow you know?" I tell him looking into his eyes.

"Yes I know, then we need to talk," I nod "also you'll be happy to know your parents saw your hickeys," I snort at the randomness.

"Yeah because I was worried about that!" I laugh and Ashtray puts his head on my shoulder.

Who knew that it was just the beginning.