9:Happy birthday part 2

s2 e4 (this whole chapter is made up)

[Also thanks for over 7k reads 🥳🥳
and to the ppl commenting and voting I hope both sides of your pillow are cold 😚]

'𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚛'

"We could go out?" Ash suggests blowing out smoke "where though?" "ion know we could go down to the store we would have it to ourselves," he smiles leaning closer to me "would Fez be alright with that?" I say smiling "he doesn't have to know," he says now looking at my lips and putting out his cig.

I feel my face start to heat up "A-Ash we should talk befor-" he leans forward and pecks my lips with his hand placed under my chin.

He looked at me straight in my eyes while I look shocked but happy "so what you wanna talk bout?" he asks mocking.

"Um uh well I can't remember nowww," I say playfully, Ash leans back in and grabs the back of my head and kisses me more passionately.

His hand makes its way to my waist and I hold his face as I started to fall back on the couch, Ash on top of me between my legs "yo! none of that shi on my couch!"  Ash pulls back and looks over at Fez not moving.

"Fez what the fuck man!" he says groaning as he gets off me, I just stay in the same place my hands over my face as I am embarrassed "you have your own room use it!" Fez shouts walking into the hallway.

Ashtray pulls me up "sorry bout dat, wanna go to the store now?" I laugh "yeah how are we gonna get there?" he runs out of the room and comes back with car keys "hurry before Fez sees," he grabs me pulling me off the couch and out the door.

I jump in the car realizing I'm in the driver seat and Ash runs to the door "yo get on the other side," he says I smirk at him "nah can I drive? pleaseeee," I pout at him "uhh I don't know, have you driven before?" he asks "yeah like once with Kat in a parking lot."

He laughs "fuck we bout to die," he says jumping in the back then climbing to the passenger seat "Yayy thanks," he passes me the keys "now please listen to what I say okay."

"Yep sure," I say starting the engine "shii reverse quick before Fez hears," I push down the accelerator causing us to fly back Ash sits forward gripping the door handle "nah that's it I'm driving," I shake my head "I don't think so."

I turn the car and we speed forward "Diana Hernandez I swear to god pull this mother fuckin car over or you'll regret it," he says glaring at me "okay I don't know where I'm going anyway."

I pull the car over and fall out the door "how drunk are you?" Ash asks helping me up "not at all," I get up and sit in the passenger seat and my phone starts to vibrate, I look at it to see it's Jules.

M- Hey Juless

J- Did you know?

M- uhhh what's the context?