12: I'm about to get violent

s2 e5
༒❥

'𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎'

'𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎'

I panic as I search around the school till I find some one, then I see Maddy and Cassie talking in the hallway "oh my god!" Maddy says as she walks up to me and hugs me "holy shit I was freaking out!" I say, Maddy lets go of me "yeah so I'm having everyone over tonight wanna come?" I sigh "that's what you and Cass wanted to call me bout?" she nodded "well I might just gotta find Gia and Rue."

Cassie speaks up "Gia and Rue aren't coming in today," Maddy agreed "same with Jules and Elliot, I don't know why but some shits going down," Cassie added "FUCK!" I shout.

Making Cassie jump "you okay babe," she says trying to comfort me "no- yea um where's Kat?" I say shaking "uh I don't know," Maddy says concerned.

"Can I please use your phone mines fault and an-" Maddy quickly nodded and passes me her phone.

I called Kat.

K- Hey Maddy

M- Its uh Ana

K- FUCK ANA

M- sorry be quick

K- yeah uh so Jules called me saying to come to Rues this morning mum was fine with it

M- OH shit that's what Gia wanted okay I got to go

K- sure love you

M-Love you too

I pass the phone back to Maddy "also love the fit and hair someone's been hanging with Ashtray," Cassie laughs "uh sure I really got to go," I start running down the hallway and straight out the gates.

Leaving them both confused.

I quickly jump on Ash's bike and peddle towards Rues house, my mind rushing I felt sick. I didn't want this to be something bad or I might lose it.

I walk up to Rue's door and hear shouting from inside I quickly push inside and run into where I heard the yelling. I see Rue a mess and Jules sitting at the table and Elliot on the couch.

"Well first things first, Elliot here is a fuckin addict, so if he tells you anything fuckin different he's a liar and a fuckin snake," I go to walk up to Rue, Jules just stares at me "fuck you!" she says slapping Elliot making me flinch back.

She turns and see's me, I am half crying "Ana honey go see Gia in her room," Rue's mum says from the other side of the room "he cares about you! and so does Ana!" I stand there in shock.

"Fuckin bitch, this doesn't concern you," I start to walk over to Rues mum "Yes it does!" Jules shouts "no it doesn't, and Ana what the fuck you apart of this!" I freeze.

"Uh Jules told me to come uh," I stutter "oh yeah of course she fuckin did, why you think she's gonna do anything," she stares at Jules "Diana fuckin knew this whole time and didn't say anything! your close to her I thought-" Jules shouted.