16: Turning 16

s2 ep6
༒❥

'𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚎'

'𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚎'

I walk up to Fezco's house with Lexi "honestly you look amazing don't worry!" I shout at her as she obsesses over her outfit "but like I don't know," I grab her shoulders "I do know and you look fuckin amazing!" I shout at her and she loosens up "okay okay," I hug her and climb around the side of the fence as she didn't want Fez to know I was with her.

I go back around to Ashtray's window and try and climb back in "Ash!" I shout as I fall in "yo the fuck are you doing," he says holding a joint I stand up and grab the joint "come with me," I say breathing the smoke out.

We walk into the lounge to see Lexi and Fezco on the couch "hey Lex!" I say smiling so hard "oh hey Ana," and Ashtray just stares and I roll my eyes and drag him to the other room I call it the computer room.

"Happy birthday for tomorrow!" Lexi shouts to me "thanks!" Ashtray grabs me and kisses me "happy birthday," and he kisses me again "happy birthday!" he says again kissing me I smile and pull away "Ash!" I laugh and he lets go "just wait until you see what I got you."

"Be happy for your brother Ash," I say out of the blue, he sits down on the chair "nah he's gonna get distracted," I just raise an eyebrow "you literally have me let him have someone," he sighs spinning around on his chair "uh okay fine."

"What are you even doing?" I ask Ashtray who is on his phone and looking at the computer screen "uhh working," I sit down on the floor and watch him "no your not," he turns the chair to face me "it's a secret," I playfully look at him.

"Okayyyy also this is the list of people coming Gia, Roy, Troy and Rue was gonna come but I don't think she's up to it and a few other girls."

Ash nods in agreement "cool I'm glad you and Gia made up," I agree with him. All of a sudden we hear singing and I stand up to see Fez and Lexi singing along to stand by me.

"What the fuck are they doing," Ash whispers "there so in love it is adorable," he looks at me "that just looks like there high to me."

**

I was lying on the floor scrolling through social media and Ash was still on that damn phone "what are you doing on that phone!" I shout and he looks at me "look I am just keeping up with da business," I nod "oh okay, should we get ready for the party," he nods "yeah soon."

Faye then walks pass with a rubbish bag and she completely ignores me "I'm gonna get a coke," Ashtray nods still on his phone so I decide to play with him.

"I'm gonna do drugs," he just nods again "I'm going to cheat on you," he then quickly looks up "nah I would kill whoever made you do that," I laugh walking out of the room.

I open the fridge and grab a coke then walk back into the lounge where Fez and Lexi were crying and laughing "having fun?" I ask and Fezco looks up at me "yeah man," I just roll my eyes and walk back to Ashtray.