29: Did I take it to far?

officially my own plot💅
༒❥

'𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎'

I yell dropping to the ground in pain clutching my leg and Ashtray looks back at me shocked "DIANA!" he shouts moving over to me, he reaches taking the gun out of my hand and chucking it away.

"FUCK! is that the only place you got hit?" I nod biting my lip "I-I'm okay, check Fez," I say leaning back and Ash runs over to Fezco.

"ASH WHAT THE FUCK MAN!" Fez says still on the ground "fuck, your bleeding out!" Ash says trying to stop Fezco's bleeding, I see Faye run down the hallway "Ash! the fucking cops called for back up, more are coming!" she says standing in the hallway.

Ashtray curses "fuck! what are we gonna do!" I shout and Faye looks over at me "you killed three officers!" she shouts and I throw my head back still holding my leg. I then see red blood absorbing onto my pjs and I lift up my top to see a bullet had skimmed me right above my hip.

"I HAD TO THEY WERE GONNA SHOOT ASH!" I shout back at her trying to stop all my bleeding "Ash this is your fault! fuck!" Faye says getting worked up and Ash stands "fuckkk, what the fuck are we gonna fucking do!" he says with his hands on his head.

"You and Diana need to leave right fuckin now!" Fezco shouts and I shake my head "what! and leave you here to die!" he sits up groaning "I don't give a fuck, Ash you almost died! if you stay you and Diana will be dead!"

Ashtray stands up and comes over to me "I'll make sure Fez doesn't bleed out," Faye says caring to Fez as Ash wraps a cloth around my leg pulling it tight. "What the fuck?!" he says lifting a part of my top up to see the bleeding "shit Diana! you didn't need to save my fucking life! now you might die!" I throw my head back in pain.

"How am I gonna fucking walk," I groan "we need to get you to a hospital!" he shouts and I look over at Fez "Fez! what is gonna happen?!" I shout and he looks at me "I am gonna go down for this shit! there's no evidence y'all were here! now fucking leave!" Ashtray smashes the window.

"We gonna run, until we can call someone," Ash grabs me my converse and I put them on.

"I love you brother," Ash says.

Ashtray grabs his phone and looks back at Fez who just nods. Ashtray jumps out the window and helps me down, we run I am leaning on Ash as he pulls me close to his hip. I try my best to run but I am in so much pain.

I hold my torso where it is still bleeding "Fuck! Ana we almost far enough away," he says and I keep crying.

We finally stop running and Ash sits me down on the curb of the silent road "who we gonna call?" he says and I groan "uhhh Rue," he nods dialing her number. "Fuck pick up!" he says and then I hear Rue's voice.

I find myself in Rues car and she is freaking out "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!" she shouts looking back at me and Ash. No one answers her as Ash rips his shirt and ties in around my wound "fuck Ana!" he says and everything starts going fuzzy.

"Ana you need to listen to me," I try to keep my eyes open as he talks but it starts to move slow and I can't even understand him.

"You need to say you got shot accidentally playing wit a gun," I make out and I nod slowly and my breathing gets slower too.

Ashtray POV
I look at Diana's pale skin beaded with sweat and I begin to worry "Diana! don't fucking leave me!" I say hugging her and she begins to lose consciousness "RUE DRIVE FASTER!" I shout and I see Rue nod shaking.

We finally pull up to the hospital and Rue stops the car "get her the fuck out!" she shouts and I grab Diana and hold her around the waist.

"Diana wake up!" I say and she barely has her eyes open, I drag her up to the hospital door "YO!" I shout bursting through the doors and doctors come running and take her.

"Will she be okay?!" I shout as I stand in the hallway "every second counts," I hear a doctor say as she disappears into a room.

Rue runs up behind me "yo the fuck is she okay?" she says stressed and I look at her "ion know!" I say putting my hand on my head. This is all fuckin my fault I think over and over again.

"I'm calling her family," Rue says tapping on her phone and I let her "fuck!" I say sitting down crying.

"Hey I'm Sue, we need a statement on what happened. Since it involves a fire arm," a older lady says as I walk into a small room.

"Your relationship to Diana?" I wipe my eyes "boyfriend," I breath out looking down at my bloody clothes "tell me what happened?" I look at her.

"We was playing around with my brothers gun and she shot her self," I say without stuttering and she nods "okay, full name please?"

I start to breath heavy "Ash O'Neill," I say as this is my fake ID name "okay honey wait in the waiting room, her family will be here soon."

a/n YOOO sorry this is short