14: Crazy times

s2 e6
༒❥

'𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛'

(a little time jump)

outfit:

"So your telling me you want to fake a brain disease?" I laugh as me and Kat swing on the swings of the playground outside of our house "well I think it's quiet smart, then I keep going until he breaks up with me," I just stare at her with my mout...

"So your telling me you want to fake a brain disease?" I laugh as me and Kat swing on the swings of the playground outside of our house "well I think it's quiet smart, then I keep going until he breaks up with me," I just stare at her with my mouth open.

"Don't look at me like that," Kat scoffs "hey I'm not judging," I throw my hands up in defense "okay good, now I am meeting with Ethan tomorrow," I laugh again as she leans over and hugs me  "please call me as soon as your done."

Kat smiles "I will, okay well I'm going to school un like some people," I swing more on the playground "ha ha well I'm waiting for Ash," Kat sits back down "oh I want to have a little talk with him," I roll my eyes.

"We have been dating for like a month and now you wanna talk with him?" she nods as I see Ashtray walking up to me with a big smile on his face.

It soon fades as he sees Kat as many times he has said how she scares him "yo wassup ladies," he leans down and kisses me holding the chain of my swing "nothing just chilling," Ash kisses my cheek then looks over at Kat "yo Kat," she slightly smiles "so Ash being respectful to Ana?"

Ashtray rolls his eyes "always have been," I speak up "okay Kat look at the time go to school," Kat laughs standing up "okay well basics don't get her pregnant and no kissing longer then five seconds," I fake gag.

"Okay leave now," I say and Ash just stares at me she makes her way to the footpath "shut up Diana you're lucky I'm not making you go to school," I keep pulling a face.

When she is gone Ashtray sits on my lap me still on the swing "owww Ash!" he quickly gets up "yo sorry you good?" I awe at him and I sit up and push him down to sit on his lap on the swing "your to cute," I say kissing him on the lips.

"So we are gonna stop by Lexi's right?" I nod looking into his eyes "yeah Lexi wanted to see me," he looks deep at me "your literally fuckin prefect."