𝟭𝟵|𝗮𝗺𝗽

IF I LOOSE IT ALLLL
p/n=pronouns

ugh i cant wait to write this once scene where reader and connie have this moment and put the song 'you get me so high' by the neighbourhood the song that goes "ur my best friend i'll love you forever"

***

connie had brought you to the music store after you left the mall, you explained everything to him in the car but also did some comforting since his date cancelled last minute.

"mm this one?" you pointed to an amp that was silver, an average size.

"nah, that looks cheap." connie walked over to another amp that was a little bigger. "this one."

you looked at it closely, deep in thought. "hm.."

"could i help you guys with anything?" a girl from behind you asked. you turned around to see that she was short, short blonde-brown hair, and holding a magazine in her hands. her name tag read "hitch" . she was pretty.

"yeah," you pointed to both of the amps, "which one is better in your opinion?"

she shrugged and pointed to the one connie said was better. "i guess that one."

"why this one?"

"i don't know anything about guitars. if you want to know why, ask my boss."

"can you get your boss, please?"

hitch nodded, and went to the back. soon, she came out with another girl with brown hair tied back and freckles dotting her face. "what can i help you with?"

"i want to know which amplifier is better." you pointed to the two you were stuck between.

again, the girl pointed at the one connie chose. "that's better quality, louder, and less work. it's also way lighter. bit more expensive though."

connie nudged your leg, "told you."

"hm. okay! i'm getting this." you motioned for connie to pick it up, "thank you..." you looked at the name tag, "ymir."

she nodded, and went to the back again.

"come to the cashier when you're done." hitch said, before walking back over to the counter.

connie picked up the amp, and followed her to the front register. you checked out, and walked out with connie struggling behind you to carry it.

"see how i'm the best friend you could ever have?" he said, setting it in the backseat.

"i can't even disagree."
**

connie had set the amp in your room, and he was sitting in a bean bag chair in the corner of your room watching you play with the electric guitar you haven't touched in such a long time.

it was a pretty shiny black, with silver tones on it. usually, it stood in the corner of your room on a stand. but, something motivated you to pick it up again.

once you connected it to the amplifier, you held the guitar up to you, and readied your fingers.

"i don't know what to play."

"anything," connie thought for a bit, "play that one part from that one song i like!"

you nodded, he wanted you to play that one guitar solo in 'smells like teen spirit' by nirvana.

connie sat back, and started recording you subtly.
you went over the song in your head, and started playing. your eyes didn't leave your fingers once though, but it was understandable since you hadn't played in a long time.

the sound of the guitar was loud, you wouldn't be surprised if your neighbors complained. there was something about playing again, it made you feel relaxed. maybe starting again wouldn't be a bad decision.

connie clapped, sending the video of you playing to his story.

"that was good! let me try next."

you held the guitar away from him, "no! you would probably try to, smash it or something." you set it down to the side, "but did i do good?"

"you did so good." connie smiled at his phone.

"why are you smiling like that huh?" you tried to grab the phone, but he held it away.

"armin seems to like it too." he smiled, that stupid smile he does when he knows he did something. he held up his phone and showed you a message of armin saying something under the video connie posted of you playing.

'this is really good, i never knew y/n could play like that.'

'can't stop watching.'

you smiled to yourself, quickly looking away.

"you're smiling!" connie said.

you didn't say anything back.

"you like him?" he asked suddenly.

"i don't know,"

"well, he definitely likes you. it's obvious."

"are you dumb or something? the signs are right in front of your face. you have to be acting stupid."

you smiled and shrugged, knowing connie was right.

"well, at the pool party you can hang out with him and prove me right."

right, the pool party was coming up.

***
what other aot man or woman would you guys like a relationship with??