𝟰𝟭|𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹

special chapter! kind of like a filler.

p/n=pronouns
***

everyone was laying in places across armin's living room. mikasa laying with eren on the couch, sasha and jean sitting on the floor leaning against an armchair, connie laying across the armchair, and you and armin on the other end of the couch.

it was mostly silent, except with the occasional sighs and "look at the group-chat." 

everyone was drained out from earlier activities. swimming, volleyball, games, eating a shit ton of junk.

you were on the verge of falling asleep, when you heard sasha speak up. "i'm bored! we should do something."

"we've done something for the past six hours sash." mikasa said.

"yeah but, we've been like this for what? two hours?"

"yup, and i don't plan on moving." jean added, leaning more onto the armchair and closing his eyes.

sasha sat up, "we could play like, a drinking game or something."

"nope, i have a brunch to go to tomorrow. not trying to be hungover." eren said.

sasha huffed, "okay well, let's at least do something."

you looked over to armin, who just shrugged.

"how about we play a board game?" mikasa said.

sasha scoffed, "what are we? 60?"

mikasa rolled her eyes.

"oh! late night food run!" connie sat up, "mcdonald's is open 24/7 around here, let's get some and eat in the parking lot. the stars are out too."

"im down." eren said, everyone else murmuring or nodding in agreement.

"alright! shoes on everyone!" sasha jumped up, quickly slipping on a hoodie and shoes.

"you guys think we can fit in jean's car?" eren asked, tying up his hair.

"yeah, y/n can sit on armin's lap or something." connie snickered.

"you think you're funny huh?" you laughed, punching connie on the shoulder.

"very funny."

you guys packed yourselves into the car, jean and sasha sitting in the front. connie, mikasa, and eren in the second row with mikasa sitting on eren's lap. and you, sitting on armin.

"it's gonna get hot in here real fast."  mikasa said.

"yeah, especially with sasha's hot breath." connie mumbled, earning a swift smack from her.

armin nudges you, "hopefully jean doesn't like, fart."

jean chuckled at that, "too late."

"jesus christ jean!"
**

the lot of mcdonald's was almost empty except for a few cars parked in the far corner.

jean pulled into the drive thru, shushing everyone once the worker on the other side answered.

"what can i get for you?"

"let me get a 3 twenty piece nuggets, four large fries, two small mcflurries, five small cokes, and every sauce you guys have."

"get me a mcflurry!" connie whispered

"ooh me too!" sasha too.

the worker sighed, "that'll be 75.48."

"thank you!" jean said, turning around and pointing to armin. "you're paying."

armin sighed, "i thought so." he handed over his card, jean smiling at him while grabbing it.

the food was paid for, bags handed out accordingly.

jean pulled into the empty lot, and everyone got out of the car.

"okay! we're sitting on the floor since there's no where else." sasha said, quickly placing herself on the concrete.

you guys formed a circle, mikasa and sasha passing out food, drinks, and sauces.

the sky was clear like connie said, stars were out and the air was warm. everyone was eating, talking, trying to dodge fries from sasha. she was throwing them at people.

it was a nice night, with everyone eating and talking. you were sitting next to armin, leaning your head on his shoulder from time to time and he would lean his head on yours.

after a while you guys went home, drove with the windows down, the wind blowing hard, and music up high. armin had his arms around you, his face buried in your neck and placing soft kisses.

summer was great. you were spending time with your now boyfriend, your best friend, a group of friends, in the city you've loved for your whole life.

and the best part was that you were able to enjoy your days with the people closest to you.
***

***