1

⚠️swear words⚠️

The greatest and most popular Circus in the whole wide world, Fantasia is enjoyable every time they put on a show. Each show, is done perfectly and full of entertainment. Seeing kids have smiles in the faces, bringing joy. The claps, the roses thrown, the bowing, everything. Brings them joy. Soon a new show of theirs would be coming up in a few weeks, just when they started to have managing issues. Everything got sloppy and out of place it was too much for one manager to handle. They expected and wanted to be the best, but it went the wrong way.

The brunette sat onto the hoop swinging around, he didn't care if he was 50 feet above ground without anything but a big silver hoop. Everyone else was on the ground talking and hanging out.

There came the regular manager Nick running into the place "Okay everyone he's here get into your places!"

Everyone started lining up but George stayed in the hoop "Guys it took me so long to find the new addition okay, so act normal."

"But we're not normal!" George yelled from above, it was true. They weren't, they look and act like clowns for entertainment.

"Yes we know, just behave. This guy really professional and not to mention rich!" Nick said "Understood?"

Everyone nodded and Nick left to bring him in, then there came Nick and a tall blonde male. George didn't get a good visual of him cause how high up he was. The brunette saw them talking but he couldn't hear and he looked at Mark. Mark was the person who took care of the hoop and George, just to make sure the brunette doesn't fall. He also controls how high and low George goes.

When the brunette look at Mark he noticed he was on his phone and he sat on the control board, which controls the hoop.

"Shit" George whispered "Mark, shooo, get off."

Since he was whispering Mark didn't listen, George was screwed. He saw Mark flip a switch and there he went falling to the ground, straight towards the crowd. He was falling quick.

"Hey Nick, watch out!" George yelled, and Nick looked up.

Everyone started to move out of the way as George was falling. Once he got close he fell right in front of the second manager like a complete dumbass.

"Here let me help you up" The new manager said, holding out his hand.

"No, it's fine" George said as he got off the hoop and stood up, he wiped the powder off of him.

The blondes face was in shock, his accent...

Once he met eyes with him, he realized how tall he was. George couldn't really see the color of his eyes, but hell he was pretty. A slight blush of pink came onto the brunettes face of embarrassment and lust, which he couldn't control. What a great first impression...

"I- um" Nick said "Clay this is George Davidson one of our best contortionist."

"George this is Clay, our second manager" Nick introduced him to Clay.

"Sorry about the encounter sir, it's nice to meet you" George shook his hand, he has quite the firm grip...

"No worries, and please call me Clay" Clay said "And it's nice to meet you too."

I just started working here and I'm already interested in this person...

George's hand flew away "Okay Clay, sorry again."

George grabbed his hoop and he nodded at Mark "Bye."

Clay then watched George fly up to the top as he got back onto his hoop. He swung around gracefully as the blonde watched, interesting...

"Here Clay, let me introduce you to everyone else" Nick said.

30 minutes later...

Nick was finished introducing him to everyone so he left Clay with everyone else, minding his own business. Later on George came down and got off the hoop. He put the hoop away and he brought out a long rope from and pillar.

Clay walked towards him, am I making a mistake? "Hello, George correct?."

"Yeah, so what?" George didn't mean to come off that rude, but last thing he wants to do is talk to the new manager with wavy hair and dressed like a rich little white boy.

"You don't seem too pleased to see me" Clay said, did I do something wrong?

"Sorry, but our circus is completely fine with only Nick we don't need any new additions" George untangled the rope.

"Well apparently your circus isn't fine, because staffing issues."

"So?" George said "We'll be fine, go back to your fancy mansion or wherever you came from."

"Who knows what rich people do these days" George sighed.

"It's not about the money, or how rich I am."

"Either way, thanks for offering but we don't need your help" George said.

"Sorry to say it, but I'm here to stay" Clay said "But I'm looking forward to meeting you."

"And I understand if you don't like me, it's a new change I know all of you guys are comfortable around Nick" Clay said "But I won't bother you as much."

"I just wanna get to know you and the circus."

"Have you ever seen one of our shows?" George asked.

"No, but I hear there the best in town" Clay gave him a smirk.

George scoffed, and he dropped the rope and he put some powder onto his hands. Once his hands were all powdered up he grabbed the rope and went onto the floor.

He turned around to meet Clay "Welcome to the freak show Mr. Taken."

And he went flying on the rope, practicing some spins and tricks on the rope. It seemed fun but it was so high up Clay could never do something like that. The blonde set himself a goal to get to know George and what he's like...

Everyone was completely fine with him being second manager, but George wasn't. He wanted to get to know George for who he is, guess I'll try tomorrow...

Authors note: I'm excited to write this, can't wait to see how it ends. Sorry it's short.

1023 words :)