17

⚠️swear words, alcohol, homophobic slurs (I'm gay btw), homophobic person⚠️

A hand touched George's back "Hello."

George heard Clays voice, he was thrilled that he was there because he didn't wanna talk to the guy anymore...

"Todd I've seen you met my plus one, George" Clay said.

"Oh" Todd said "Sorry about that, here's your tickets."

Todd gave Clay their wristbands which were their tickets "Have fun you two."

Clay and George walked past Todd toward the stairs but first they stopped "Here let's put these on before we get kicked out."

With his teeth the blonde ripped off the plastic piece of the wristband and he put it around George's wrist and tied it on them he put on his. Clay put the plastic pieces in the trash...

"I've always wanted to go here" George said.

"Well now your here" Clay smiled.

"Hey Clay" Someone said behind him.

He turned around and saw Drista "Hey, you look nice."

"And so do you, hi George" Drista hugged George, he hugged back.

"Hey Drista."

"I'm glad you could make it" Drista smiled as she backed away.

George smiled, and he looked at Clay. He never noticed his outfit. His was like George's but it was green and he had necklaces and chains on, with cross earrings...

Clay looked at Drista and she looked at him, she mouthed something to him "Dads here with mom."

"Well he can go fuck himself" Clay mouthed back.

"Anyways, ready to go the auditorium?" Clay asked.

"Yeah" Drista said.

The three walked to the auditorium, the place was huge. Lights were set in the stage and people were taking their seats...

"Wow" George said and Clay looked at him with a smile.

"What does your wristbands say?" Drista said she looked at Clays then George's.

"Oh perfect, we're all next to eachother" Drista said "And George is in the middle."

Clays noticed his parents, and then Drista noticed them "I'm gonna say hi to mom and dad, I'll be back."

She left them and George looked at him "Your parents are here?"

"Yeah, they've never missed an event before" Clay said.

A guy with glasses of champagne came by and Clay grabbed two glasses and gave one to George "Wait till you try this."

Clay and George clicked glasses "Cheers."

"Cheers" George said.

The drank a sip of their glasses and George looked shocked "Wow that's good."

Clay chuckled "Tell me about it."

"It's funny I've never had champagne before" George said "But this is good."

"Really?" Clay asked, he nodded his head "Well your lucky since this is your first time having of champagne, having it here out of all places."

"I suppose."

"I may not be a big champagne type of guy, but this champagne is good" Clay said "Wanna take our seats?"

George nodded and they sat down next to eachother in there seats, their seats were high up and had a great view of the theater. They continued chatting until someone called Clays name. They looked at the male, it was Clays father...