15

⚠️swear words⚠️

The daylight woke up the brunette, he groaned and covered his eyes. He sat up and put back on his jeans but left the hoodie on, and to be nice he made the bed so the sheets were fixed. He knew his hair was a mess so he put on the black hood, and walked out of the room.

Music was playing from downstairs, and a glorious smell of coffee filled George's nose.

"Holy shit, that smells good" George whispered to himself.

He walked downstairs and lead himself to the kitchen slowly. And he heard someone singing along to the music, I mean the song was a classic anyways.

No Diggity by Blackstreet was playing...

He crept into the kitchen and saw the blondes back towards him as he was cooking something, the brunette wanted to laugh we he heard him singing like he was cooking...

"Shorty, get down, good Lord" Clay sung and the brunette sat in one of the chairs behind him "Baby got'em open all over town."

"Strictly biz, she don't play around" Clay sung "Cover much grounds, got game by the pound."

There was no denying Clay wasn't a good singer, because he was an excellent singer not matter what he was singing...

"Getting' paid is her forte."

"Each and everyday, true player way" Clay sung as he quickly grabbed an egg from the fridge, still not noticing the brunette.

"I can't get her out my mind" Clay sung and he turned around and saw the brunette "Wow."

"Morning" George chuckled.

Clay paused the music, and looked at him "So how long have you been there?"

"At least a minute" George said "Good taste in music."

"It's a classic, how could you not like my music taste" Clay said he turned around and grabbed the pancakes from the skillet and put it on a plate and put the rest of a different plate.

Clay turned off the stove and put a plate of pancakes in front of George, then he put another plate in front of the other. He sat syrup, fruits, and between them.

George grabbed syrup and Clay grabbed forks and knifes for them, he sat them down and Clay put on some butter. They then switched items and put it on and sat it back down. The blonde put a little fruit on his pancakes, and the brunette looked confused.

"Fruit?" George asked.

"Fruit on your pancakes are amazing" Clay said then he put all the items back.

"You Americans are weird" George said.

"Well your missing out" Clay said.

30 minutes later...

They enjoyed breakfast together and talked about there lives, and got to know each other more. They laughed and smiled bright at each other, but they didn't forget about what happened the other day. Clay wanted to mention it but the brunette refused to answer if it was asked.

Clay put his empty plate in the sink, and the brunette got out of the chair and he walked around the island to put his plate away. He put his plate away and the blonde looked at him.

"The hoodie does fit well" The blonde chuckled.

"Yeah it does" George went along with the sarcasm.

A few days later...

Ever since that night George left Clays house after spending the night, they never talked to each other. Never spoke of the kiss either.

Clay entered the building and went downstairs to see the brunette just swinging around in his hoop, doing random tricks to get his warmed up.