34

⚠️swear words, more adult things (no smut but close to it)⚠️

George's POV...

Clay Taken...

The guy with shiny dirty blonde hair with great fashion sense, and all the money you could imagine...

The hottest man on earth, yet full of surprises...

Clay had taken me on the best first date of my life, we went shopping so I constantly wouldn't have to bring my clothes to his house. I helped organize my clothes and his clothes into the drawers, neatly. It was like I was moving in with him, I had my own section of clothing at his house. After we drunk, a lot. We popped some fancy champagne and cooked dinner together...

It was beautiful...

I was so lucky that this man was mine, and mine only...

I love him to much to let him go, I almost can say I'm obsessed...

Which is rare, I never believed in true instant love until I met Clay Taken...

Clays POV...

My date was George was amazing, George is the best thing that has ever happened to me...

As we drunk the fancy champagne I decided to play nice, slow music to dance to...

The champagne made George tipsy, but I wasn't as tipsy as George...

I put down our champagne glasses onto the table and grabbed his hand...

"Dance with me love" I said.

And we danced, in a few days was the big show. It was closer than expected but that didn't stop us from having a good time...

——-

No one's POV

They swayed around George's head was on Clays chest and his hands were on Clay sides, and the blondes hands were on his arm and around his waist.

They held onto eachother swaying to the music. Both tipsy but the right amount to drink, a good amount that they wouldn't immediately fall down the stairs. The blonde reached his hand to George's cheek and kissed him and pressed his forehead to his. George nodded and the blonde kissed down and stopped at his neck. His hands gripped the brunettes waist tightly.

He was so gentle with his lips, yet his hand gripped him into place. It made George's heart flutter...

Clay kissed him on the mouth again as he took a step back towards the wall, still with a grip on the others waist. They lead to the wall and the blonde had leaned against it as their lips collided...

The brunettes hand slowly went down Clays chest and the blonde stopped to look at him, their eyes met "I love you."

Clay kissed him again "I love you more."

He tasted like the fancy champagne...

He's addicting...

I want more...

The next day...

They laid together on the bed, underneath the covers sleeping peacefully...

Clays arms wrapped around the brunette and the brunettes face tucked into the blondes chest. The alarm had rung waking them up they groaned.

"I'll get it" Clay said sitting up and turning off the alarm.

George looked at Clay sitting up and shirtless, he noticed the blondes back muscles easily. With his finger he traced a heart on his back..

Clay smiled cause he knew it was a heart he turned his head "What are you doing?"

"Oh nothing" George smiled with a giggle.

"Whatever you say" Clay said as he stood up from the bed.

"I'm going to get in the shower."

George nodded, this bitch really didn't invite me...

Clay looked at him carefully as he climbed over him and had his mouth over his ear, whispering something to him "Join me if you want to."

George felt the blonde hand on his thigh slowly leading upwards, and he took a breath...

Clay kissed his cheek "Love you."

He got off the brunette and started to leave until a hand grabbed his, he turned around with a smirk.

——-

They've been at the circus for at least an hour now and it was 2 days until the big show. So they needed to prep fast.

Clay was finishing up the decoration planning while everyone was practicing. The brunette noticed the girl smiling a little to hard at the blonde...

"What the fuck?" George said, it's fine he wouldn't anyways

He quickly walked over to the bathroom to return to something shocking. The brunette noticed a pair of lips were it shouldn't have been...

She was kissing Clay on the mouth until the blonde immediately back away, George saw him talking to her.

And their eyes met...

Everyone had looked at George, Clay walked towards George. The lady walked out the doors, she seemed pissed.

Once Clay was close George scoffed and walked away, the blonde grabbed his wrist "No, it's not what you think."

"That's what they all say, good im such a fool" George said and he walked away.

He grabbed him again and the brunette turned around and snapped at him "Fucking leave me alone!"

And he left...

And most of all...

Clay let him leave...

The blonde knew he had no chance to run after him, he would have to see him later eventually...

He turned around the girl had been gone and everyone looked at him "We know you didn't kiss her Clay, she kissed you."

"Thank god, only if George came in sooner."

"I'll talk to him" Niki said "Just warning."

"He won't get off easy, he's been through so much."

"Why won't he tell me this stuff?" Clay asked.

"Because George likes to pretend he's strong, when in reality... he's not."

"I'll talk to him" Niki said.

926 words :)

Authors Note: The next chapter post is Saturday cause Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday are my exams so no chapter posts those days! Sorry guys!