22

⚠️swear words, alcohol⚠️

The brunette thought all night how to bring back Clay and Nick, there was no good options...

"It's not like they would just come to circus" George said to himself.

George was watching the greatest showman but he was paying no attention to it, until a certain song started playing...

"Holy crap, this could work."

The next day...

George arrived a little late "I have a perfect idea how to get Clay and Nick back!"

"There's no way they would wanna come back, they both fucking quit" Zak said.

"How?" Niki asked.

"By putting on a show" George said.

"They won't even go inside the freaking circus, what makes you think putting on a show would help?" Tommy asked.

"By drawing them there" George said "We all know Clay adores the Greatest Showman, so I was thinking we could preform This is Me."

"Not only that it will bring Clay and Nick, it's also inspiring" George said.

"Who are you and what have you done with George?" Karl asked "Because that's a really smart idea."

"It could work, either way I think we should do it" Niki said "Let's give it a shot."

"Okay, perfect" George said "I gotta figure out the performance parts, Niki is most likely singing the lead, I just gotta decide other things now."

"We have about a week in a half to decide this performance" George said.

"So what are we doing, let's start."

Later that night...

George planned on making the flyers for the show, but didn't know where to start. The only words he typed was 'who are you?'

"This is me" George said as he typed it.

He changed the font a bit and managed the size, then he started adding images and other things. George made it look nice, made it look like a flyer.

His phone dinged and he went to check it, it was a message from Clay. George looked at the message carefully...

"I know you told me to consider going back at the circus, but I can't. I'm sorry but I won't be a good leader to you all, you said it yourself I'm not a good fit."

He sighed, and turned off his phone and continued making the flyers...

The next day...

George was walking to the circus and once got there he saw the blonde waking around. The brunette grabbed the bracelet with a key on it which was originally Clays.

"Hey Clay."

The blonde turned around "George?"

"I got a present for you" George said a tossed the key towards Clay, the blonde caught it.

"George I can't" Clay said.

"Yes you can, I don't care about what you said last night" The brunette said "Just think about it."

"If you don't really wanna come back, fine but I'm giving you a chance here" George said "Either way the door is open if you ever wanna come back."

"You do what you wanna do, now I gotta go" George said and he gave a Clay a simple wave "Bye."

——-

Clay so George go inside the place and he opened his hand to see the key, he sighed...

He put the key in his pocket as he continued to walk around the corner of the circus, once turned the corner he saw a memorial. Their was a picture of his mother...

There were many bouquets of flowers she liked and many candles, it was beautiful. Candles were burnt out..

The blonde pulled out a lighter and started lighting them up one by one, with his phone he took a photo of it. He sent to Drista, he felt like it was necessary.

3 days later...

When Clay was on his daily walk he saw flyers all around the circus, he even saw tons of people holding the same flyers. On the circus billboard there was one of the flyers and the blonde grabbed one.

"Who are you?" Clay read off the flyer "This is me, clever."

"Shows tomorrow at 8, interesting."

Clay looked at the images, it was beautifully decorated. He could immediately tell the figure in all black holding their arms out was Niki, and the one in the hoop was George. The font looked amazing no wonder why everyone was grabbing one.

To help out he decided to grab a few more and continued to waking so he could give them to people...

I'm don't plan on going, but I could still help out...

Once all the flyers were gone he headed back home, he opened his house door. Once he locked the door he tossed his keys onto the counter and he saw a 3/4 empty bottle of bourbon.

Clay picked it up and just stared until he threw the bottle into the trash bin "Not gonna drain myself into a bottle of alcohol."

The blonde chose to clean his house so it could nicer, he had nothing else to do surprisingly...

Authors note: Sorry it's short, it's a filler chapter so it isn't that long.

840 words :)