10

⚠️swear words⚠️

It was around eight pm and the blonde drove to George's house, to see if George was home to talk about his part in the show. He went up the elevator to George's apartment...

When he went to the door he heard someone singing and playing music, they were really good and held out a lot of high notes. The blonde listened in more, they had a high pitched voice.

He knocked on the door and the music immediately stopped and so did the singing and the door opened, it was Niki "Hey Clay, I'm George isn't here right now."

"Cool that's fine, can I come in?" Clay asked.

"Yeah, of course, sure" Niki opened the door more for him and he walked and Niki closed the door.

"Was that you singing?" Clay asked.

"I- yeah" Niki said "I was gonna try to make up a reason but I'm kinda the only person here since George isn't here."

"Your really good" Clay said, did I just find the perfect person for the bearded lady?

"You know this big show is coming up."

"Yeah George has told me about it, you changed the awful music I heard" Niki laughed.

He chuckled "Yeah, anyways two more questions depending on your answer."

"When are you getting that cast off?" Clay asked.

"Tomorrow, why?" Niki asked.

"I was thinking we need one more part in the show to make the song complete" Clay said.

"So are you ready to come back to the circus?"

The next day...

The blonde got the brunettes phone number from Niki so he called him. He put it up to his ear and someone answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's Clay, put me on speaker" Clay said.

George put him on speaker "Okay your on speaker, how did you get my number?"

"I have my ways, where's everyone?" Clay asked.

Everyone heard Clay voice from the phone "Is that Clay?"

George nodded his head and they all walked towards George "They all are right here."

"Okay can you guys hear me?" Clay asked.

"Yeah" Karl said looking down at the phone.

"Perfect, I'm gonna be late by at least an hour" Clay said as he looked at the hospital in front of him "I'm doing something."

"Okay" George said.

"Why what are you doing?" Skeppy asked.

"Don't worry about it, you'll see later on."

"Okay" Skeppy pouted.

"You guys practice your parts I'll be there soon, I promise" Clay said "I'm doing something, great."

"Okay" They all said in confusion.

The blonde saw Niki walking out of the doors with a doctor "I gotta go see you guys in a bit."

"Bye" George said and he hung up, I wonder what he's doing?

Niki got into the car, Clay looked at her "Ready superstar?"

"Hell yeah."

1 hour later...

They all were practicing and just talking and someone opened the side door "I'm here everyone!"