16

⚠️swear words, alcohol⚠️

"What are we gonna do now?" Karl asked.

"We need a showman."

"I'll do it, I'm tough guy" Tommy stepped forward.

"No, you wish" Karl said.

"What about me?" Tubbo asked "Or the bees?"

"No."

"What's about me, I don't cause any issues and I'm loyal to others?" Wilbur said.

"What about a show woman?" George asked as he came down and stood by them.

"Like who?" Zak asked.

He looked at Niki "George, no never. Not me."

"Yes, you" George said "We all can admit Clay and Nick are amazing."

"But please, can we get some women support up in this building" George said.

They all cheered, and George looked at Niki "So what do you say?"

"Yeah" Niki smiled.

They all cheered and jumped around Niki, screaming loudly...

The next day...

There was a knock on George's house door, he opened the door and there was a package...

I didn't order anything...

He brought the package inside and took it to his room and sat it on his bed, he looked at it. Carefully taking off the card it has beautiful writing in his name and he opened the card...

———————————————————————

Dear George,

I apologize that we got off the wrong foot the other day. Tomorrow at the grand auditorium there's gonna be a performance from Miss Josephine from Europe at 9 PM, I'm sure you've heard of her. My family has always been welcome to these performances at the auditorium, but however I am allowed to bring a plus one. So I'm asking you, take this as a sincere apology. I hope to see you there, and if you don't have anything fancy don't worry I got you covered.

Love, Clay Taken.

———————————————————————

George read it over once more, holy shit he's got nice handwriting...

He untied the blue ribbon and opened the gift, there was a nice blue suit. It was fancy, it was beautiful, he couldn't accept it though...

——-

The blonde was in his bed, reading until his phone rang. He paused reading and answered his phone...

"Hello?" Clay said.

"Clay I can't accept this" George said on the other end of the phone.

"I see you got my package" Clay got out of his bed and went out to his balcony.

"Clay, no."

"Why not?" Clay leaned against his balcony.

"It's too much, going to the auditorium, wearing a fancy blue suit" George said "It's not me."

"This is how I see it, George" Clay said "Take it as an apology."

"Okay but why me?" George asked.

"I usually don't bring anyone else, and this year I decided to bring you because I figured you would have a good time" Clay said.